Reviews for The Look
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I also wanted to point out that as turned on as Doyle was, his concern for Cordelia's "state" and how she might feel once it wore off had he taken advantage of it...that was really sweet.
Tourmaline Shine chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
A *lot* of fun. What an amusing... er... "situation" to put these characters through. Quite the case! Too bad it couldn't have been an actual one on the show.

Angel cracking up in his amusement over it made it even better, both at the end and then earlier in the car when he was teasing Doyle.

Cordelia was a riot as always.

Oh yeah, and that sexy jaw thing Doyle had going on... totally see it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my god this is so brilliant. lovelovelovelovelove it. And they're really in-character, which is sometimes tricky in longer fics. You're the best!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
omg
that was amazingly awesome
any chance for a sequel?
:P
Fireworks8725 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That was epic and I deeply enjoyed it ]
Captain Werbenjagermanjensen chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
ROFLMAO!

That story was priceless! Wonderful job!
Ali92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love it!

The characters were right on and the story line is awesome. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. Oh and great ending (:
Splishboom chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Brilliant )
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I would really love to see what happens next!
Ranuel chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Angel's POV scenes make this story far more than what's you'd expect from this particular trope. The dialog was great too, especially when Cordy is getting Doyle to confess.
thedivinemisse chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Absolutely brilliant :)

Perfect characters and I've always loved Doyle!

Thanks so much it made my night!
Unrememorable chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I love how Angel just starts laughing at them :)
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow, great fic. I always liked Doyle better than Cordelia and I never thought she was good enough for him but this was wonderful. You put a whole new spin on their...relationship, lol.

Wonderful job ;)
Shtit chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is a great story. I was a fan of Angel and I did want to see Doyle and Cordelia hook up, but no dice. So reading this sort of hit the spot, so to say. I plan on checking out your other stories later as this one was well written and the characters were right on. I mean, Angel doesn't usually laugh a lot, but in this scenario, it is justified. Best of luck to you in future endeavors.
countin' down from 7-3-0 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
That was brilliantly written! Loved it.