Reviews for Slide
Asoreleks chapter 5 . 3/2
I seriously wish this was continued. This idea is so frikkin' I'd like to get to a a point in the story where Max and Alec do something about the weird feelings their encounters are bringing up in relation to what they think of each other. Oh, well. I really did enjoy the premise.
kezztip chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story - very unique and interesting. Well done.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Update Please! For the love of all that is holy, this story is so good.
Teresa chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Even though its been a while, could you please do an update?! This story is soo intriguing
D.Nicoletta chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Update!
jolyane chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
Please update!
Aurora528 chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Wow, just read your story D I've never watched Sliders but I absolutely LOVE the plot you have going for this and the interactions between the characters. I beg you to update because this story is simply awesome! You could go anywhere, do anything with each chapter; like Terminator 4, or Supernatural, or... ooh! Zombie outbreak XD

Anyway, please update soon I look forward to reading more and seeing how Max and Alec get closer together.
kikinette11 chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
i really love this story is so bad that is not update,

where is the chapter Chapter 5: The World where Alex saves Max by Merykey

Chapter 6: The World where... by Fiona?

a French fan
A Heart on my Hand chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
A Heart on my Hand chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
update.
A Heart on my Hand chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Update.
A Heart on my Hand chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Yes, hello. This is a particularly /amazing/ work of Dark Angel fanfiction. And Max/Alec to boot. I'm entirely too in love with it.

HUGE FAN.

With that in mind, I am not above begging you to update soon.

Please, please, please, please.

Please, please, please.

Please.

Seriouslythisisamazingohmygod.
D.Nicoletta chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Update please!
32flavors chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Just wanted to say I love this idea and have enjoyed the chapters posted so far... hope it can continue!
superscar chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Never .LIFE. have I been so freaking excited for Logan to enter the story. Never. I was practically shaking with excitement to find out what he was wearing. I'm still smiling over it. Ah, beautiful genius.

Is it wrong to have wanted to see a Alec/Alex hook up? Didn't think so.