Reviews for This Is For The Better Days
Velasa chapter 1 . 2/6
I'd almost given up on finding good MGS fic on here before coming across this. Sharp, simple, and in character, just excellent stuff. David leaning -manfully- made me laugh and Adam and Eva wearing guns to John's funeral was such a great touch. There certainly -are- going to be a lot of corpses piled up on John's pyre by the end of things...
Megan5195 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
This was good, and it was great how you stayed in character. It actually almost made me tear up, too!
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
The ending seems to be a cliffhanger. I wouldn't mind another chapter even an epilogue. Thanks for sharing.
demonika chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hey... i just read your fic... its very good actually, i want to imply on the fact that pleese plese write more Snake-Ocelot stories... i luve the couplE!

bye then, write more! long stories!
Cynomiin chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Short, but everything I like in a MGS fanfiction involving Ocelot. You perfectly described how I've always imagined the John/Eva/Ocelot dynamic. Sexy, catty, a tragedy and caring all in one. (Aside from shipping BB/Ocelot and BB/EVA, I also ship ADAM/EVA) so reading into that as Ocelot really did care about EVA whether he'd admit it or not just made me love this even more.

Oh, and Snake and Otacon are cute, too. LOL
vee-sempai chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
This made me tear up. Fantastically in-character.