Reviews for You Belong With Me
Tara Baucom chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
OMG I'm so ready for more of this story! For some reason I have pictured Mike having a sister that fell in love with Donnie too. Only she played softball but was always there for her brother. but kinda the same thing your writing about even the twin thing i was thinking about!
Corlin chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
i wish that you would update this story but seeing that date for the last time you updated its very unlikely.

hope one day you pick it up again.
Brooke6404 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
ahh i love it! ive been looking for a story thats about football but with romance! ahh i found it! im a football trainer/water girl and when i read that in the summery i was like i have to read it! haha your amazing!
SuzuranCrow23 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
awesome story dude, can't wait for the next chapter _
ruby red chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
you should continue writing its a good stary.
just a reader322 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
great update. i loved it. can't wait for the next one. i love this story :)
just a reader322 chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
great update. i liked it a lot. i can't wait to see what you write next :) looking forward to it
just a reader322 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
this is really good so far. i like it :)
Randomreader chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Please, Please, Please Update Soon. This Story Is Exciting
Anon chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I love this story can't wait to read more!

Keep up the good work
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
So far I've got to say that this story is very interesting,

I like Lily the character you've created, and the relationship she has with her brother and Don.

One thing I just want to say is I hope you don't rush Don and Lily into a relationship in this story.

I really like it when a author put the two characters through sexually charged situations hehe ;)
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I liked this chapter, and I love Breakfast at Tiffany's :-) And yay Don and Lily kissed! I can't wait for more!
silveringfinch chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
this is really good. it was great that you remembered it was based in texas and kept it southern! overall good job, looking forward to the next installment. :)
bigfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Please continue with this story, I can't wait for the next chapter!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love this story already! I can't wait for more!