Reviews for Caring is Creepy
Goddess of Fangirls chapter 9 . 1/23
Oh my gosh, so, you probably haven't gotten a review in ages, but I LOVED this, because most stories are all "OMG HES MARRYING ANOTHER GIRL! I MUST TELL HIM I LOVE HIM AND HE WILL DO THE SAME AND WE WILL BE MARRIED AND SHE WILL TURN OUT TO LOVE SOMEONE ELSE AND RAINBOWSSSSS" but this wasn't. It was raw, real, and well written. You, my dear amazing author, are fabulous. I sincerely love this.
Maroon Monkey chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I adore the characterization of Scorpius, but I'm gonna lie... I really did not Rose in this. I understand she is a flawed character, but she was dislikeable to the point where I felt absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever. She's extremely and overwhelmingly self-centered and full of herself, and when Scorpius points put that the world does not revolve around her, she becomes defensive and unapologetic. I don't know. She just made me unbelievably upset. Still enjoyed the story, and I absolutely loved Scorpius in this, but Rose... well... meh.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I'm swimming in the tears of a tortured soul. (my own)
*cries*
PLS UPDATE I NEED TO FEED MY INNER SADIST BY SHOWING DIS TO MA FRIENDS
doctoral chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
I was really worried that for a moment there Scorpius was going to actually marry Lily, whew. Great story hehehuee
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
"Ms Weasley," Draco drawls, and then, snidely, "with an ever present stash of alcohol, I see. My, my."

This was sooo funny. Especially with the voice i imagined in my head.

Ahahhahahahaha
WolvesRunWild chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Wow. I didn't like this story. I didn't love this story. I was in AWE of this story. It's a great. It's a piece of magnificence. It's the single greatest fanfiction I have ever read. And you may never understand why, because those are reasons I keep to myself, painful reasons that plague my past. But there was a series called Warrior Cats. Aimed at about 10 year olds. I am far older than a 10 year old. But there was a dark dark time when they were what kept me going. What kept me from taking my own life because they reminded me of what I used to be and were like taking my situation and morphing and changing it into something new but entirely relatable and recognisable for what it was. It lead me to places I Have never been before, places I both love and loathe. It introduced me to my best friends: the characters. But also my worst enemies. I cried at their loss, I laughed at their sad and upbeat humour, I whooped with their triumohs. It had 30 something books in it. That is probably 100s if not 1000s of chapters, millions of words. Caring Is Creepy is one story with 9 chapters and 31,760 words. It provoked the same feeling, the same highs and lows in the hour it took me to read. The last part is pure... I was going to say genius, but that's the wrong word. The last part is pure writing. I want to say thank you. Because you have offered up a piece to stranger's judgement and come out as one of the few who are truly victorious. Because its not about reviews or favourites, it's about provoking a feeling. Any feeling. Good or bad or hilarious, itis a sign of true writing. So thanks. Thanks for once again pulling me into the ocean of stories that touch me, not in sadness, but in feeling. In my heart I guard with baracades and barbed wire. Thank you. Thank you for putting the GOOD parts of the books that pulled me from depression and suicide on repeat. Thank you. Thank you for providing something that didn't make me disappointed at the end (as so many do) but I actually cried because of what it has done. Thank you.
muckdawg13 chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
1) made me cry

2) loved it

3) thought you were going to break the fourth wall at the end when they started talking about books and stories and stuff.
xkeepitupx chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
i liked Roses personality in this fic
Btw you have a great taste in music
xkeepitupx chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
i want to cry
xkeepitupx chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
noooooooo! lily and scor, that cant happen. poor rose
Guest chapter 9 . 4/8/2014
I hate Lily
ayda chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
oh my god. oh my god. ohmygod.
God damn how do you do this? That story wasamazing. . oh god.
Scorpous was amazing. Rose was fantastic. Both of them together were pretty damn great. Louis was a breath of pure, sweet-smelling, guily-pleasure bringing air. The whole damn story was amazing, basically.
what. I mean, what. Damn gurl, I cried reading this.
Josephinee, you are one amazing, and extremely talented writer. Please, post more stories/updates.
Lumosify chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
During my whole speech of a review on the next chapter, I forgot to tell you something.

When Rose went to Shell Cottage after her rejection, I was literally about to cry. My tear ducts were ready and everything. But then she cried for the first time and you wrote about how it was her first time that she remembered, and I starting crying. You ripped my heart to shreds with this fanfic. And that's what makes it so good.

Lumosify, writing long speeches and then making a 'P.S.' review after it.
Lumosify chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
I loved loved loved this story! Absolutely amazing!

The way you did this...*shakes head* I can't even begin to describe it. This was so...'carefully' planned out (haha, geddit?), and I love so many things about this story.

For one, you started this story in the middle of Rose's life, yet I felt like I knew her completely. You brought up things that happen in their past, and it fits perfectly with the story and at the same time deepens Rose, Scorpius, and almost everyone else's characters while deepening the plot and showing just how much Rose and Scorpius knew each other and how much history they had.

Secondly, I love Rose's character and how she is portrayed. Most people think she's a goody-goody following in her mother's footsteps, or a mix of her parents. You put your own spin on it and made her way different: you made her that party-girl cousin who wants to just live in the now. Normally, I would feel a little weirded out by that characterization for ROSE, but you did it so flawlessly (well, Rose wasn't flawless, but your characterization of her was) that it seemed so RIGHT.

Thirdly...I'm talking too much, aren't I. This'll be the last one I share in this review, how 'bout that?

Okay, thirdly, YOU MADE ROSE, SCORPIUS, AND LILY THE 'LUCKY ONES', YET YOU MADE THEM SO HUMAN.

What I mean is that, while Rose, Scorpius, and Lily are all 'lucky ones', you didn't make them perfect. Hell, I didn't even expect you to. But the thing is, you made them all perfect on the outside, but you made them so uniquely FLAWED, that it all just fit together.

Okay, I promised not to say anything else...but I really want to say this.

So normally I like the whole 'Albus, Scorpius, and Rose become best friends in first year' type of things, but you made Louis just so damn LIKABLE that I now love the 'Louis, Scorpius, and Rose are best friends' idea now. And while you portrayed Dominique as quite the annoying bitch, I'm SO very glad you didn't make Victoire the same way. Especially since I always thought of her as the nice kind. And I like Teddy/Victoire.

I have to admit...I LOVE your 'Cool Dad' portrayal of Ron! OMG LIKE THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE FOR THE DAD RON OMGOMGOMG

Okay. I've said enough.

Reading this story is so refreshing. It's like dunking your head in cold water. In fact, reading via Rose's POV makes me feel like I'm taking a freezing cold shower; so cold it's warm, and you get the worst of both worlds (in temperatures, I mean), until it finally grows on you and you feel comfortable. I dunno, it's just how I see it.

As you can see by my long review, I really really really love this story SO VERY MUCH!

Lumosify, half-fangirling, half-being-a-helpful-reader/writer about your writing. Make that your AMAZING writing.

in fact, your story's so good that I hope to be able to write as good as you do later in my fanfic career.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Oh my god I feel like crying they r so good for each other and he's getting married and her heart is breaking and I'm about blawing my eyes out here