Reviews for Caring is Creepy
sinfullyseen chapter 9 . 2/20
i'm sad for lily and rose and scorpius. so much time wasted, but i understand they needed the time to grow into themselves. thank god for louis. thank you for sharing your work to us.
This is so Sad
AnnabellePotter chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
I am usually very particular about what stories I like and dislike. All I have to comment upon is that (transitions into teenage girl) it was awesome! But I did think that Lily and Scorpius do not belong together at all. Period. No exceptions, Rose and Scorpius are soul mates.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
This was amazing I cried my eyes out just reading it!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
I don't know if you still update. Ah well. Someone else will waste a minute of their life reading this review.

I'd love a prequel to this ( maybe that infamous fourth year in which James caused a lot of damage to Scorpius and Rose's platonic relationship) r mayve a couple of one shots of what happens next? Because, sure, they probably would jump in a lake but their relationship wouldn't just be "friends"?
LittleBitNerdy chapter 9 . 8/4/2016
Loved it! More than Lily loved Scorp!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2016
I literally have tears in my eyes !
Its soo good
marpelilla1 chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
Oh my god. I love your stories! I really do love them! Thanks from Spain!
Arveen Malfoy chapter 9 . 4/5/2016
This is soooooo perfect! Them!
Arveen Malfoy chapter 7 . 4/5/2016
Rose seems such a bitch sometimes. I feel soooo bad for Scor.
sparklesquirrel chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Holy crap I did not expect this to be this good. Like what the what?
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
"Toutching, heart breaking"
Harry potter chapter 3 . 1/12/2016
Make them a couple
Harry potter chapter 2 . 1/12/2016
He can't marry lily its not there fate! It suppose to be him and rose! Damn
Guest chapter 9 . 1/5/2016
THIS IS REALLY GOOD. I know this story was written years before and I'm not sure you check this anymore but this was really great! Most Scorose stories are very amateurly written and it's tough to find something this good but gosh am I glad!