Reviews for Caring is Creepy
Datfangirll chapter 9 . 6/27
Thanks for making this story. I enjoyed reading it :)
Most of the times I like this kind of stories but in this one I could help but hate Rose. I mean yeah it's realistic and not sugar coated but you just turned one of my favorite characters into a bitch! Not only because she ruined her cousin's wedding, but also when she refers to Hermione (for agreeing with Lily) as that bitch I was like WOAH CALM DOWN MAN. You made her a spoiled, cheeky girl, like all the while she was like "Scorpious stopped talking to me HE BELONGS TO ME I'M HIS BFF SO HE SHOULD BE MY HUSBAND WTF" 0/10
adj chapter 9 . 5/14
Omg! dat was really really cool. keep up. luvd da story so so bad 3
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 9 . 4/5
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SERIOUSLY BRILLIANT
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BEST THING I'VE READ IN A WHILE
GOODNESS GRACIOUS
MAN
THIS MADE ME GET THAT FUNNY FEELING IN MY CHEST WHEN SOMETHING BEAUTIFUL HAPPENS IN A STORY
UGHHHHHHHHHHH YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A GIRL HAPPY
So... thanks for that.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 1 . 4/5
AHHHHHHHHHHH this unrequited love hit me in the feels so hard.
SUPER AWESOME SO FAR
FieldHockey chapter 9 . 3/25
LOVED this story! And screw lily! I love Lily Potter I but in all the NextGen fanfics, Lily Potter II drives me crazy! I love how Scorose was best friends also. Nice!
Goddess of Fangirls chapter 9 . 1/23
Oh my gosh, so, you probably haven't gotten a review in ages, but I LOVED this, because most stories are all "OMG HES MARRYING ANOTHER GIRL! I MUST TELL HIM I LOVE HIM AND HE WILL DO THE SAME AND WE WILL BE MARRIED AND SHE WILL TURN OUT TO LOVE SOMEONE ELSE AND RAINBOWSSSSS" but this wasn't. It was raw, real, and well written. You, my dear amazing author, are fabulous. I sincerely love this.
Maroon Monkey chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
I adore the characterization of Scorpius, but I'm gonna lie... I really did not Rose in this. I understand she is a flawed character, but she was dislikeable to the point where I felt absolutely no sympathy for her whatsoever. She's extremely and overwhelmingly self-centered and full of herself, and when Scorpius points put that the world does not revolve around her, she becomes defensive and unapologetic. I don't know. She just made me unbelievably upset. Still enjoyed the story, and I absolutely loved Scorpius in this, but Rose... well... meh.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I'm swimming in the tears of a tortured soul. (my own)
*cries*
PLS UPDATE I NEED TO FEED MY INNER SADIST BY SHOWING DIS TO MA FRIENDS
doctoral chapter 9 . 6/29/2014
I was really worried that for a moment there Scorpius was going to actually marry Lily, whew. Great story hehehuee
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
"Ms Weasley," Draco drawls, and then, snidely, "with an ever present stash of alcohol, I see. My, my."

This was sooo funny. Especially with the voice i imagined in my head.

Ahahhahahahaha
WolvesRunWild chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Wow. I didn't like this story. I didn't love this story. I was in AWE of this story. It's a great. It's a piece of magnificence. It's the single greatest fanfiction I have ever read. And you may never understand why, because those are reasons I keep to myself, painful reasons that plague my past. But there was a series called Warrior Cats. Aimed at about 10 year olds. I am far older than a 10 year old. But there was a dark dark time when they were what kept me going. What kept me from taking my own life because they reminded me of what I used to be and were like taking my situation and morphing and changing it into something new but entirely relatable and recognisable for what it was. It lead me to places I Have never been before, places I both love and loathe. It introduced me to my best friends: the characters. But also my worst enemies. I cried at their loss, I laughed at their sad and upbeat humour, I whooped with their triumohs. It had 30 something books in it. That is probably 100s if not 1000s of chapters, millions of words. Caring Is Creepy is one story with 9 chapters and 31,760 words. It provoked the same feeling, the same highs and lows in the hour it took me to read. The last part is pure... I was going to say genius, but that's the wrong word. The last part is pure writing. I want to say thank you. Because you have offered up a piece to stranger's judgement and come out as one of the few who are truly victorious. Because its not about reviews or favourites, it's about provoking a feeling. Any feeling. Good or bad or hilarious, itis a sign of true writing. So thanks. Thanks for once again pulling me into the ocean of stories that touch me, not in sadness, but in feeling. In my heart I guard with baracades and barbed wire. Thank you. Thank you for putting the GOOD parts of the books that pulled me from depression and suicide on repeat. Thank you. Thank you for providing something that didn't make me disappointed at the end (as so many do) but I actually cried because of what it has done. Thank you.
muckdawg13 chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
1) made me cry

2) loved it

3) thought you were going to break the fourth wall at the end when they started talking about books and stories and stuff.
xkeepitupx chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
i liked Roses personality in this fic
Btw you have a great taste in music
xkeepitupx chapter 6 . 4/18/2014