Reviews for Caring is Creepy
This was amazing I cried my eyes out just reading it!
I don't know if you still update. Ah well. Someone else will waste a minute of their life reading this review.

I'd love a prequel to this ( maybe that infamous fourth year in which James caused a lot of damage to Scorpius and Rose's platonic relationship) r mayve a couple of one shots of what happens next? Because, sure, they probably would jump in a lake but their relationship wouldn't just be "friends"?
LittleBitNerdy chapter 9 . 8/4
Loved it! More than Lily loved Scorp!
I literally have tears in my eyes !
Its soo good
marpelilla1 chapter 9 . 7/6
Oh my god. I love your stories! I really do love them! Thanks from Spain!
Arveen Sekhon Malfoy chapter 9 . 4/5
This is soooooo perfect! Them!
Arveen Sekhon Malfoy chapter 7 . 4/5
Rose seems such a bitch sometimes. I feel soooo bad for Scor.
sparklesquirrel chapter 4 . 2/20
Holy crap I did not expect this to be this good. Like what the what?
"Toutching, heart breaking"
Harry potter chapter 3 . 1/12
Make them a couple
Harry potter chapter 2 . 1/12
He can't marry lily its not there fate! It suppose to be him and rose! Damn
THIS IS REALLY GOOD. I know this story was written years before and I'm not sure you check this anymore but this was really great! Most Scorose stories are very amateurly written and it's tough to find something this good but gosh am I glad!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Amazing story :D
DragonTurtle3 chapter 6 . 11/20/2015
This was a huge step forward in Rose (and to an extent Scorpius, though he wasn't in such dire need), but I have to ask, why is she still planning on attending this wedding? That she couldn't bring herself to do so was how the conversation opened, and I didn't see anything that refuted it. Is she trying to show her iron will power by showing how close she can get to the situation without cracking? Besides that being one heck of an assumption I'd have to leap to, I'm also surprised Scorpius wants her close to the altar in this state.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
huh. the ending is a metaphor, isn't it?