Reviews for Make me Believe
angel0wonder chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
... Is it possible to milk garbage? :p Unfortunately I can't ocnjure up any ideas of my own for ya. We should go plot bunny hunting together.
KAlexandra chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Aww, it's unfortunate that you're shelving this; I actually enjoyed this piece. I hope you come back to this when the inspiration hits you in the future ]
eoraptor chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
a humorous interlude... I can only imagine shego leading the zombie dance from thriller, and kim stopping to laugh her perky little butt off at it.
KAlexandra chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
You definitely have to continue this story!
x.Dashie.Pie.x chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
*giggles*

That was quite hilarious!

I would fall out of my chair, too, thinking of Shego.

I think I have done that, actually...

Great read!
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I believe I'd love to hear more about this gem. You can't just drop a bomb like Kimmie and Shego kissing without the whys and hows. Well, you could... but that wouldn't be too nice.

On to the back story and then, the future.
Haru Takami chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I've gotta say.. just... well... how do I put this without saying it in a way you've heard it a million times before i'm sure... aww, what the heck.

PLEASE CONTINUE! X3

this is possibly the best song-fic I've ever seen... hmm... did you ever consider basing each chapter around a song? like "everytime we touch" for a chapter when they finally realise their feelings or something like that, and then.. f course I had to say this, but "I kissed a girl" for a flashback chapter? xD

hope my little evil plotbunnies of doom conquer your mind in your sleep and force you into submission to my ideas since I cant write worth a crap... or maybe they just annoy you into considering... either way is fine for me. xD

Sincerely and now you're faved...

Haru Takami -High Spring God- (apparently it actually means that o.o)
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
'ey man, that was a tease and you totally did it on purpose! Shame, shame, dragging me into more of your atention grabbing stories, and your abnormally perfect grammer...

Aw well, couldn't be helped I suppose. ;)
Daryl chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
good story. more would be great
xxDark Angel Babyxx chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Great start please update soon!
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Good start. I can assume that we get the back story fairly soon.

KiY
don redmond chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
So far so good. There will be more, I hope.
Kisto chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow is good update soon ok I would wright more but I'm typing from my phone LOL