Reviews for Breaking the Fourth Wall
Danni Tran chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I agree with them - this would be perfect movie material! I wish they really did make a movie out of Alpha Force. I would so watch it!

It's funny how they have no idea how Li's idea is really true XD
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Original idea, I think I'm on Li and Hex's side. Now what would happen if I started doing that...

~Serial-Doodler~
BlackFyre94 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow, I love it :)

And i think AF'd be an awesome movie :)
Juliet-Echo chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
nice one!

love it, pretty funny, and Risk is so annoying cos I played it once with my boyfriend's family and got annhialted big time!

great piece :)
valentine999 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Woh- finally got round to reading this! I do reviews while i read so this is going to be quite long!

Woah, woah. Say what you like about AR and Cherub but do not touch Young Bond man! And Alex has a bike...a BIKE!

“Technically, there’s an infinite number of parallel universes. Therefore, it stands to reason that we’re fictional characters in at least one of them. Everyone would be a fictional character in at least one of these parallel universes.” THEY COULD BE REAL! Ok...got WAY too excited.

That was brilliant! Really original, funny and overall a great idea!

Keep it up,

Valentine.
spinkle22 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Awesome! I loved this. I've always toyed with the idea of characters discovering fanfiction, but I could never come up with any story material! Great fic, BNTN. Spinky :)
Emmalea sorry not logged on chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was awesome! I really liked that and you wrote it so well. Great that you kept them all in character and made it a very interesting read. Congrats!