Reviews for Dimension Jumping for Idiots
Lost to the Hoping chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
The ironic thing is I just reread the first chapter yesterday when I was bored. I still love this. Haha. If you've seen Kuroshitsuji, you should send them there. That would be fricking hilarious. XD Love it.

Ja ne,

The Sorrowful Vampress
Baughn chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
The gate? NOT the greatest idea, unless Buffy wants to get back into heaven.

The way this story is working out, though.. you should read "The Finale of the Ultimate Meta Mega Crossover" - yeah, that's the real title, and don't laugh. It's really not the same thing as yours at all, but I'm quite sure you'll be able to find some interesting ideas there. Plus, it's very good. And short, which always helps.
HowlingAngel chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Good call with the second chapter XD

Figures that Elric and Buffy would have a pising contest. They lot of them might as well pull up a chair and get Giles an asprin; they ain't stopping any time soon~

The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Wow. Almost as good as the first.

I'm glad you decided to continue this, as it is HILARIOUS.
The Crazy Chick In Black chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
As a major Bleach fangirl, I say... HAHA HA! Hilarious! I love it! Especially that one on the bottom. "You're officially weird enough to join our club!" Very good, very good! Keep up the great work!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Very funny job on this.

What about using "Harry Potter", "X-Men", "Stargate: SG-1", "Firefly", "School Rumble"?
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 4/10/2009

I cackle in your general direction. Seriously. I almost spat out my coffee. -laughs- Hilarious, unfortunately short, but hilarious nonetheless.

The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I like the Batman one the most. Hee hee...I almost expected his punched-in face to be warbling out "Why so serious?" before blacking out...
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I feel this fic deserves to be marked as good simply because it uses Kyou Kara Maou, which is love. Yuri really is strange enough to join the Scoobies (but if he did, Wolfram would invariably insert himself as well so as to prevent his wimpish fiance from cheating). _

I enjoyed your story, though it may've made more sense to explain briefly how of why the gang to universe-hopping (or when Oz decided to rejoin the gang). Still, it was giggly!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Every bit of this was very awesome!

My favorite out of them was the first one with Transformers.

Please let it be known if there's a chance to see the Scoobies in any other universes they've never been to.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ha ha. This is rather... amusing. Ha ha. My, my. *faves*
Qem chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This is awesome. Pure awesome.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2