Reviews for Wayfaring
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2020
This was different. Raw and honest. The characters were just what they were not in the original fiction- characters. I loved it and I am happy i discovered it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2020
writefrommyheart69 chapter 1 . 10/15/2019
Based and redpilled
readicted chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Hi, I'm stumbled across this one shot on someone's favorites list and was curious. This is a very interesting and totally different take on Bella and Edward's NM post-Italy reconciliation/relationship. It touched upon issues such as faith, referring to his mother being a first generation Irish catholic as this family's dirty little secret; very touchy issues of race, eugenics, profiling, killing, hunting, the vanity of wanting to be young and pretty, issue of her mental soundness, fidelity, how others perceived her and Edward, sex and more. That's a lot, but you managed it. It wasn't fluffy or even all that angsty. It was more like the rose-colored glasses had been removed and now this flaws were being barred to the bright light of day. It gave them both the chance to explore those flaws and address and except the whole and the real instead of just the idealized. A very interesting take. I thank you for sharing it.
DolphinAunt30 chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
I've loved this fic since you first wrote it. Glad I found it again
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
Yet more bella having sex with a corpse creepyness. Wonderful.
kneon chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Interesting take on the return from Voltera in New Moon.
Ticcing Bat chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Awesomeness
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Type your review here...
dixie.do.little chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
God I love this. I love the grittiness, the honesty, the dynamic thoughts, the fact that you used Wayfaring Stranger (one of my favorites), and I love Carlisle & the BBC. Just love, love, love this.
AnonAS chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is really really good. Wide ranging and well-written. I hope you come back someday to reinterpret more pop-lit in fanfic.
miaokuancha chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is truly lovely. And I am familiar with the song. It's lovely too.
shc92 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I've been trolling people's favorites and stumbled upon this gem. I can't believe I've never read this. You've done so much here with so few words - details like Judas, silver - themes of humanity, racism, beauty... This piece was almost painful in its honesty... the not easily coming back together. I could feel this. I love that they took the journey and arrived. Thank you for sharing.
Raum chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Camilla10 recommended me your story, I'm glad she did it!

Congrats on your writing style, I enjoyed it very much, you made me feel so well Bella's inner turmoil!

Raum from Italy
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
smart. definitely one of my favorite fics.