Reviews for Wayfaring
Sophie Girl chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I really really liked it!
Melba87 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
jeez, mere.

i love that you're writing.

i'm always amazed. you make me think of things, i've NEVER thought of before. so original.

thank you for sharing it with us.
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
i thought this was really great! it was...

i dunno why it was great. i must do but all i know is it was great. excuse me while i try and reason it out.

hm...it was really well written. good plot line. lots of interesting concepts and ideas while staying true to the characters and their abilities.

there's more that i can't articulate but yeah...

it was good.
Phoenix-Faie chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
this was a very interesting one shot,

very good though, and very well written, it was interesting to see a different side to bella than what we see in the books, like she is beginning to understand more about him not just seeing his good looks.

i really really enjoyed it, deffinately one i will recommend to others

the ending was really nice as well, it was nice and light not "tense" like the rest of the fic
halfadash chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
i really liked this. i like that their relationship became more realistic in this-it shows that they can still love each other unconditionally and be soul mates without bella acting as if edward is some sort of god.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
i loved this.
Pastiche Pen chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
So, first off I really liked it...

Always awesome when someone can tell a story in single chap.

There's this sense of "space" and pent up energy to your writing that I really appreciate-although that's probably in part because its written 3rd person instead of first person-Bella, but also because you're sort of gifted as f*ck, honey. ;-)

Other random thoughts, I wrote a 10,0 word paper on eugenics for the end of highschool, and so your whole discussion on that topic totally threw me off because I was running down the over-think, over-analyze everything road... like how apparently there are "positive eugenics" as well as negative-like with the elimination of Tay Sachs in the Jewish community...

Tangent over.

I liked how very century old grouchy vampire Edward was-yet still in a "beastly" 17 year old body. I thought the race component was thought-provoking, although I couldn't help but also wonder if Carlisle would have had a greater impact on the race issue-cuz he's so huber compassionate, right?

Sex scene was hot, real, a bit gritty in a great way.

Beautifully imagined. I love your other stories, too. And I totally want you to update them soon... but I can't really talk cuz I do the same damn thing.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Unusual but compelling. I loved the look into Edward's upbringing. It's actually something I've pondered on and off for quite a while. I can't help but believe it has to shape their vampire personalities quite a bit, and Edward's time is quite a strict one. I really love the thought you've put into this - it's obvious you did so, with the details about how vampire sex differs from humans and such.

Anyway, I will probably have to sit down and reread this again tomorrow to get all the subtlety and nuances. Thanks for writing such a wonderful piece!
jimemon chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
*/*/The only thing more repulsive than a monster was the person infatuated with a monster./*/*

I loved this. Really. This shouldn’t come as a surprise because I love everything you write and yet I am still in awe by the things you come up with it. The entire section about “who” Edward killed was fascinating, I was also entranced by this Bella who managed to step back from waxing poetic about his jaw herself, and instead went looking for much more substantial answers within him. The ending was sweet and the song very clever. Fantastic job as always :)
Bella2222 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
thats a weird story in a good way
moosetash chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
amazing story. i absolutely loved it. :)
Flushed Twilight chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I believe you've filled in some of the holes Stephenie Meyer couldn't in the novel. This story is extremely mature and realistic. The characters are more complex and deep. Your writing style reminds me of Gabriel Garcia Marquez, have you heard of him? He authored "One hundred years of solitude" and "chronicle of a death foretold". Anyways, this story is very well written! Good job!
Maggie's Gutter chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was such a treat! I love how you structured and unfolded the story in meaningful vignettes. The characterization was spot on, but with an added edge and vulnerability that made them seem more real than Stephenie's B/E. And the last little scene was amazing. I liked how Edward sort of lost it and we got to see it. Really good.

Now get back to work on TIB because it is in dire need of an update! No pressure or anything. haha
maxstew chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
beautiful story
wtvoc chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
sigh. silver edward. you know i love this.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »