Reviews for Of Sound Mind
Arice chapter 9 . 3/25
Hi, I really like how this story is going and I think your doing a very good job. I think that Samus and Ridley make a cute couple and I can't wait for more chapters to come out.
Yeahhh, I think it's safe to say that this story has been abandoned
Mephisto chapter 9 . 1/2
2.5 years after your last update. That's when I'm reading this. And I love it! It's brilliant! Every single part of it! I'm so excited about what's going to happen next, and I was thrilled when I realised after reading chapter 8 that there was another chapter! Now I know that my excitement will probably die down long before you actually post an update, but know that you still have at least one reader and I'm eagerly awaiting an update!
As for chriticism: why make Samus' armor more dragonlike? I understand the melee weapon and enhancements, and I understand the wings and upgraded thrusters, but why modify the helmet cosmetically? Is it Ridley trying to make Samus more like him because he feels for her? It sort of makes sense, but I wonder how to actually explain that differently, especially to Samus, since it doesn't actually affect what she looks like...
Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
Hurry up and continue the story... I'm eager to see what happens next
Luxter77 chapter 9 . 9/13/2016
plz continue
Anonymous chapter 9 . 5/4/2016
COME ON! CONTINUE THE STORY!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/22/2015
Please... Please go on with it. D:
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2015
such a good story... i'd love to hear how it ends...
sunshinekc chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Ok, i love this story. Wasn't sure bout it at first but it quickly grew on me so please feed my new addiction and give me some new chapters! I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
what is wrong with you ******!?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
hey ridelys cool when he's not trying to kill samus, the fact that he's a dragon is epic
Epyon Masa chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I've read this fic multiple times and I must admit, I was a little creeped out by the idea of Samus and Ridley as a couple, but it surely grew on me in time. Still, I'm wondering, is it discontinued or what? I'm looking forward to what happens with Samus, now that she has her memories and all.
devil chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter
Rebel-Angel6 chapter 9 . 1/6/2014
Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of this fanfic.
In the beginning, I liked it because it wasn't so OOC, with Ridley acting like Ridley and Samus being Samus... But then in the middle, it got a little too lovey-dovey, cutesy-wootsy-patootsy for my taste (with only a few spots that Ridley was kind of acting like he would have in that situation. I get that love changes people but holy sh**. You can hate and love someone at the same time). One of the things that people hated the most about "Metroid: Other M" was because Samus was all "Eeek! Oh no, it Radley, imma so scaredy!"
But to chapter 9, it got a little better and I liked that you could see a crack in samus' tough exterior. There's nothing wrong with giving her a little of a vulnerable side. Having a game character who shows so little is a great inspiration for writers, because they can add to that. But only a handful are actually capable of pulling it off successfully.
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I like how Ridley is portrayed as a man...er, dragon...alien person of honor. Wishing to do get victory in a legitimate way.