Reviews for Ties That Bind Expanded Version
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
omg. wow. And so sad. He meant to hit Sam. SO SAD! Great piece.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I love this POV, so good with the first chapter. Also, Amazing job with 100 words, so much there, emotion, disbelief.

So good.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Yeah, I can only imagine how hard it must have been for Dean to always stand in the middle of Sammy and his father's fights. The two of them were simply too similar to get along with each other, both hard headed like mules, just in different directions.

This was a very fine drabble, I could totally understand and feel for Dean's point of view, though I have to admit that I don't believe John actually ever hit either Sam or Dean, no matter how angry he was. It's just the way I perceive his character, yelling matches, definitely yes but no fists.

Anyway, this was awesome!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I can definitely picture this confrontation. The pain behind Dean's eyes even as he takes the blow meant for Sam. Good job.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ouch. Poor Dean, stuck in the middle. Literally. I like that his shoulders get tight as soon as the fighting starts, and that he doesn't flinch when he gets hit.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hey Hunny...Gee Dean has so much responsibility for his family, that was nicely observed. Thanks for sharing. DBB x
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Omg, that was so amazing. I love Dean standing up for Sammy! Beautiful.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Dean you are the man. I like the way you wrote this pov. Very well done.
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh this was beautifully done - wonderful use of the word.

Phoebe
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Woah...that was awesome.

I think you should write what comes after that!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
The things you do for your family... *sad sigh*

I believe you're right, silver. Dean must have had one hell of an awful time standing between his brother and father when it came down to heavy fights. But he was always there to play the buffer between them, no matter what.

Great POV and good choice of a situtation.
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I like the non-flinching use of the word. That was a very Dean thing to do...and a very John and Sam thing to do too. Nice.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very well done. I hate that Sam and John fought so much and Dean suffered because of it. You captured the feel of that time beautifully here.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
So sad! But likely so true. nice job.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow. Powerful. Amazing. Intense. And so sad.
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »