Reviews for DUAL STOICISM
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
aw poor dear! well done!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
OOHH!

i loved the Sammy hurt in this

very vivid

M!

loved it hun

nicely written with the challenge word hun!

L5472 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aww Sammy... *kisses cut* I've never had stitches before..and I hope i'll never need them. Even with the aenesthetic.. *cringes*
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Lovely, how careful the two of them are when it comes to patching each other up. And of course Dean made sure he took care of Sammy first before ever acknowledging he needed some treatment too.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Another fantastic job! This could have been pulled right from an episode- it was all in perfect character and flowed nicely.
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Owie! Poor Sammy! And Dean has to play the bad guy.

Nicely done!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is my favourite line: "Dean finished throwing the first stitch and moved to the next, flinching himself as Sam’s thigh muscle jerked underneath his ministrations, cursing the fact that his hands were a little shaky as his own injuries clamored for attention." Because "throwing the stitch" sounds all professional, because the chain-reaction flinches are so true to life, and because Dean is shaky and needing some lovin' of his own. Well done!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ness.

Owh ya know what? They need some help there, to minister to there needs...shall I go? No...really its no effort...Loved it! Bev x
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ooh, ouch!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Poor Sammy being stitched up and trying to suck up the pain, and poor Dean, trying to stitch him up when his own injuries needed attention too!
Vampyvii chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Man, I just love it when the boys make each other all better (but I guess we gotta endure all the hurt first, too, anyway;) Good job!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw, very cute!
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ouch! Love how Dean always takes care of his Sammy first.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Sweet scene of patching up between the brothers! Great.
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Like that they both flinched in this very much.

Phoebe