Reviews for Flinched
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This little drabble is very painful to think about.
neko-jin72 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
aw, poor sammy! i know dean will try to make it painless for sam, that's what he does. or tries to anyway. i love the drabble, good job. take care,

Brittney
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Good job with the characterization, I could hear Dean saying that. Nicely written.
SilverRoseThorns chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Nice! I love it as I do all your work. Poor Sam! ;) Keep up the great work.

Rose:)
rosie3107 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Short and sweet D
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was a lovely drabble about how Dean takes care of his baby brother when he's stuck and hurt. They can always be so tender around each other. I'm just such a sucker for the brotherly moments!

Keep them coming, girl!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Ouch! Deep breaths, Sam...
NC Girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Nice job! I liked the idea of Sam focusing on controlled breathing exercises- of course that would be something that his dad would teach them. Makes perfect sense.
snsw25kr14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Nice one. I don't think I could write exactly a 100 word drabble. Nice work and I know I would flinch.

xKayleex

P.S. Would you mind checking out my new story Path of Destruction?
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh painful. Poor Sasquatch Sammy!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Definitely would hurt. Plus, it's gotta suck for Dean to cause Sammy so much pain. Great job and so glad you're joining us!
FMA lover912 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
wow. that has got to be hard to do. no more no less. congrats. it would make sence that sam is heaery seeing as how he is taller.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Nicely done :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
excellent
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Not surprised Sammy flinched at that, but loved how Dean had managed to walk across it okay, before Sam tried and ended up in that painful predicament!