Reviews for Mega Man: Battle of Roboids
dmanthecaptain chapter 1 . 9/23
You call this a Fan Fiction? You must be Joking, i hope this is a Joke. The thing is only 70 words long and yet its filled with Grammar Mistakes, i counted 9 mistakes, and there are only 7 paragraphs.

Ok, first off, you spelled Wily's name wrong, i hope that thats just a one time thing because really think i'm ready for Wyliy in my life.

And then theres the way it starts, first of all, why did you feel the need to point out that it was a robot bed? and why did you have to write it as "Docter Light ccame into the room and turned him on" the way you word it it sounds sexaul. And thats one hell of a way to start your story, we don't need to know how Wily made them or how Light found out about them or what Wily is using them to do, no no no, all we need is for Mega man to wake up and be told about this, you don't know much about good Story telling do you? And i know nothing about the characters, when i say that, i mean know nothing about your characters, the way you write it Mega Man and Dr. Light have no personality, you assume i know a lot about the Characters going in, i do, but you should still always let us know what they are like, like in the Comics, in the Mega Man Comics our introduction to Mega Man Dr. Wily and Dr. Light tells us all we need to know about them. And then theres the line "Is Wyliy attacked us?" you see whats wrong with that line right? if you don't i'll tell you, the line should read like this "Is Wily attacking us!?"

Dr. Light says "Yes. He has new robot masters, stoop them!" and then Mega Man says "I will!" ...did you put much thought in to this story? i mean know the story is never the best in the games, but the story does not matter with a video game, but the story is the most important thing in a Fan Fiction.

and the ending (If you even wanna call it that) its the main reason i think this might be a troll, if you need time to think of Robot Masters then why did you even write this? theres only 7 paragraphs! you could have just waited untill you came up with Characters before writing this!

In short this sucks, next time try thinking and trying, welp, i guess my work is done here, now that you know whats awful with your story you can fix it
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HI
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my
private email adress()so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back here hope to read from you,

yours juliet
Anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Your trolling skills need some work
I Have a Sense of Humor chapter 2 . 1/29/2009
Ilu!

Please never stop.

I mean...

Plz nver to be stooping.
anonamas chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
You really should SPELL-CHECK before posting anything.