Reviews for Another High School Story
Kaehari chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
I loved the shikatema bits:) update soon
ferret assassin nin chapter 9 . 11/10/2011
Wow. Extremely interesting story. This may be another naruto high school fic, but it's a lot more different from most of the others. Hm...this reminds a lot of my current high school and hometown. Weird. lol anyway, I look forward to seeing more from you.

ferret nin
MoonLightCrow chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
I like this story so far, it's not some everyday high school AU like many others are and you've done a great job keeping the characters IC.

I'd love to see how this ff continues.
Joyce751 chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
Hey nice story. Please update!
Reader chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Haha poor asuma... And poor ino. What if shikamaru ends up with temari?

I like this story good job!
ferret nin chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
another well made chapter. i dont think naruto's going to be just "okay" as sakura put it. i think he's really damaged but he won't show it. at least not infront of sasuke and sakura anyway.
sundayguts chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
UPDATE SON PLZ!
sundayguts chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Was that enough alone time with Asuma? Can I come back yet? The cook says that he’s going to kick me out if I eat any more dango from his kitchen…

He Anko rocks!

Yes SHIKATEMA!
ferret assassin nin chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
good story. genma and shizune really are not my favorite parings, but, it still doesn't hurt to just read a really good fic every now and then.
sundayguts chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
I Really enjoyed this cahpter
LiveLoveLaughLife chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
I really like this story so far! Update soon if you can.
OrangePerson42 chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Your story is great! I really hope you add more chs! You said there were lots more anyway. You should just post your story so that the people who are into it (like me) can read away and enjoy.

I think it's cool how you couple up the teachers as well as the kids. And Temari and Ino are going to have a hard time with Shika!XD

*laugh*

I really hope Sakura and Sasuke can be together after all of this. (They're my fav couple. )

And Naruto and Hinata are just CUTE together!

Anyways...please keep up your story. I'll try to see if you post anymore every day!

*Hopeing me typing that will get you to write more*

Anyway, it was nice telling you how I feel about your story.

See ya!
sundayguts chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
SHikatema? PLZ PLZ PLZ!
Aloha.Laney chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Nice chapter!

I liked the scene between Genma and Shizune. It's a bit sad, but very realistically.

“You can’t just remove a table because you don’t like the shape,” Loved it!

Keep on going!

Happy new year!
sundayguts chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
“Tenten…” Neji’s call stopped her in her tracks.

She turned. “Yes?”

He gestured. “Math class is right here.”

She blushed. Why was he always right?

Neji watched Tenten go into the classroom and smirked. She is so cute when she’s annoyed.

I can so picture that XD