Reviews for Vae Victis
Toraach chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
One of the best stories I've ever read.

You did a wonderful job in showing characters. They are so believable. The relations beetwen them, Draco and Andromeda, and little Teddy who bring them together :) I almost feel sad when I think that there would be 40 years when finally Narcissa and Adromeda could speak again.

What I think about Hermione and Harry in your story? I despise them. Harry a little coward, Shackelton's and new regime lap dog, who even cannot give respect for the woman who saved his life in crucial moment of the war. He is like Dumbledore, greater good there, greater good here.

Hermione? A spiteful, envious, arrogant, you-know-all, teacher pet. You shown her bad side even more bad than in the Books.
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Wow! That was touching. I think reconciliation with the past, with each other, is one of the hardest things a person can do. Andromeda taking Draco in and caring for him even though he was his surly bigoted self when he arrived was the right thing to do but it sure was not easy...
Laser Lance 720 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I adored this more than I can describe. Your representations of the characters were amazing, and you did a wonderful job at capturing the dynamic of their relations to one another. I enjoyed getting to see Cissy and Andy communicating and working with one another, without this being overpowered by forgiveness on either end. The relationship with Draco and Andy, as well as that of him and Teddy, was amazing. I've been in love with the idea of Draco finding his Aunt and the relationship that would spawn from there, for awhile now. At that time in his life, post-war, unsure what to do, not sure what he truly believes in, he needs someone like Andy to help him see. Its something he's never had a chance to experience prior. But mostly, I've become in love with the idea of Draco being that Uncle, or even older brother figure for Teddy. I've become a bit attached to the whole Black/Malfoy family, and all the possibilities that could come from their future. I am digressing though, and I did not mean to leave such a rambled, long review. The point of all my tangent thoughts, is that I adored reading this story. You brought forth so many amazing things, and you pulled each of those things off wonderfully. It was an inspiring read, and I must raid your other works if they are anywhere near as amazing as this was.
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Great story
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
For a "Complete" story this seems incomplete! Good work though
Oh chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was a brilliant piece of writing. Really shows the effects of poor nurture and war. Hopefully someday Narcissa and Andromeda can patch things up. The wounds will never be fully healed but they can be patched.
Mercy chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Had to keep myself from crying several times, very good!
shimotsuki11 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
(Here via the recommendation at crack_broom on LiveJournal.) This was a compelling read and an insightful, poignant look at family and loss. No easy answers, and no instant reconciliation, but a gradual growth of understanding.
Cassinea chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Here via a recommendation from the LJ community: crack_broom. I loved reading this and all the ways you portrayed Narcissa and Andromeda moving closer without insta-forgiveness or break in character. Draco too was a delight because he was not at all romanticized. I wonder how long it will take for him to realize that with his parents in prison, he's in charge of his own life now. He's been waited on his whole life that the idea of being his own person with his own flat and job must not even cross his mind. That's how realistically you've portrayed him that I have these thoughts about him after the story ends.
MoonIce20408 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is incredible. It's so well written. I usually wonder what it would have been like for Draco to meet Andromeda, given we don't know much about her, there are endless ways it could be for them. But I really enjoyed your version of Andromeda, and the realationship you put between her and Draco (and Draco and Teddy).
WeAllDeserveTo-Die chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I loved this story i would love to see more i have been searching fics about Andy and Cissy to hopfuly light a spark in my mind about how to write one This may be the only one ive seen where andy and cissy dont forgive each other
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This. Is. Awesome. I've always imagined Draco and andromeda living together, thought up a way where andromeda raised Draco... But does Draco really think he'll spend the rest of his life living with his guardians? Surely, one day, he'll move out and raise his own family.
watery-silver chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I am really happy about the length of this, though I still want it to be longer. This is how much I enjoy reading this) You write the characters very believeably. It is especially impressive how you handle Narcissa's character even though she's not really in the story. The part they discussed the details to how she lied to Voldemort got me teary-eyed. Love thisX)
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
wow.. this is really good. u should really write a sequel to this lik when narcissa gets out
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »