Reviews for Your Typical Navy Brat
Shachimin chapter 23 . 11/1/2012
Very cute one shots! Not enough spacer Femshep fics out there! keep it up!
Mister Buch chapter 20 . 4/25/2009
When this story updates it always puts a smile on my face. It's lovely. I'm glad Milt is still in it. He was my favourite. The emails are a nice touch. And I will look forward to seeing how it goes with Jack too.

Your Shepard here is so removed from the Shepard in the game, but it is perfectly easy to imagine the two are the same. This is a refreshing story.
Anonymous Reader chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
Lovell. Lovell. Lovell. Nope, doesn't ring any bells. Now if it was just contributions to breaking the sound barrier and up to space travel of the 20th centur, Chuck Yeager, all the way. He was the first pilot to fly faster than the speed of sound in 1947 and exceded Mach 2.7 shortly therafter.

Anonymous Reader
Anonymous Reader chapter 17 . 4/10/2009
Another military kid at Lovell? Guess Shepard ain't alone anymore.
Anonymous Reader chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
Someone's a little bit prejudiced.
Mister Buch chapter 16 . 4/3/2009
I think there is a slight grammar error in chapter 16 - at the end Shepard's answer is not seperated from the teacher's confirmation.

Anyway, I'm still enjoying this a lot. Geri is a good addition, and unless I'm misunderstanding it seems like we have something of a love triangle forming now! If this is a clever way to mirror the Kaidan/Liara thing in the game, then I take my hat off to you.
Mister Buch chapter 14 . 4/3/2009
The 'Mistletoing' chapter is the best yet. Well done.

Full of clever details like the red and green pigtails, Shepard playing a roleplaying game (melted my brain) and the 'military training' thing.

Funny, interesting and sweet.
Mister Buch chapter 12 . 4/3/2009
Just read the first email chapter. Very good idea. I started off just enjoying the cute little moments but now a good story is building here, particularly in the relationship between Lila and Milt. I hope you write moe of this, and we find out how Lila becomes Spectre material.
Mister Buch chapter 7 . 3/29/2009
And chapter 7 was very sweet. I wasn't expecting it. Well done.
Mister Buch chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
The Haloween chapter is hilarious. This is really, really funny stuff. A great bit of light relief.

Also, I get the feeling that Spacer Shepard's life would have been a lot like this. It ust seems so much more luxurious and easy than the Colonist or Earthborn stories, so this is how I always imagined it.

Anyway, well done.

Nineteenth!
Mister Buch chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I'm a little late to this story, but the first chapter really made me laugh. There is something extremely funny about the idea of Shepard having to wear braces. That thing about her pursing her lips and baring her teeth was a funny image. I will keep reading this!
HalleysComet chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
that was ok i you think of the real shepard its hard to believe
eyyowlf chapter 14 . 3/26/2009
vkdfjvdkfjkdl

I love it. *melt* This cheers me up spectacularly and it is so wonderful. The most wonderful time of the year ;-)

I like the relationship of her and her family. Her dad continues to rock, hard. I love this little series. :3
Raven Studios chapter 14 . 3/26/2009
Cute chapter! Short but sweet, and very enjoyable.
Anonymous Reader chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
Ain't that the truth. And these are the very odd ones. Yes, very odd indeed.