Reviews for Unspoken
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ah, the horror! Such an intense tag for 'All Hell Breaks Loose' from Sammy's point of view. I still can't believe Jake thanked Sam for sparing his life by killing him from behind. And the following scene between Dean and a dying Sammy breaks my heart whenever I watch it. JA and JP did such a fabulous job there!

Fine piece of work!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I like the sense you give of Sam's complete helplessness: it's true, he really didn't look like he could do much of anything. It's heartbreaking to think that Sam in his dying moment is trying to make things easier for Dean.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Hey LitR.

Oh that's heartbreaking, they are so beautifully interdependent on each other. Nicely done. DBB xx
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow, that emotion and description in this drabble was incredible. I love that, while dying, Sam tries to make Dean feel better. Awesome job!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
So descriptive. I love the line "The blade's tugged free" it's just so pain inducing.

Good job.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
ARGH, now you've got me lying here and sobbing like a three-year-old whose Teddy got shredded!

Intense and beautifully written; especially the use of the chellenge word hurt me deep inside.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wow. Intense stuff. I can so see Sam even in that last moment trying to be strong for his brother.
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
And here you said you would try for a non-sad one next time. This was beautifully done. And sad.

Phoebe
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wonderful, palpable description packed in here in a lovely tight 100 word package!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
so numb it hurts, hurting so much he’s numb.

wow! what a cool description. That is awesome!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I hate that scene and now I have even more reason to. Dang, that was cruel to do to me. Cut my heart out...

Great job.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
*Cries*
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Eek - poor sammy! Is this All Hell Breaks Loose? Liked it very much.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
DAMN! That brought tears to my eyes, the memory. Intense stuff. Great job!