Reviews for Triple Denim Disaster and other Drabbles
Claire chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
Moved from tears to laughter by this four pack

1) (tears) Oh, baby. (huggles Sam)
2) I think you can- at least after-sun stuff with lidocaine that you rub on the skin. That'd help a little.
3) No comment.
4)Bwahahaha! David Hasselhoff! And no, Sam could never look that bad.

Keep up the good work.
twinchaosblade chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
How do you spell h.i.l.a.r.i.o.u.s? Now that was a great idea if ever there was one! I honestly can't stop laughing at the image that created in my mind. And I can't begrudge Dean his sentiment of not wanting to be found dead in that set of clothes. Sammy really should have known better... LOL!
twinchaosblade chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Lovely, lovely drabble about the angels! You clearly hit the nail right on the head with your characterization of the angel and their lack of compassion with humankind, especially in Uriel's case. This really must have been a blow for Sammy to realize. And I fully agree that it's cruel of them to hold Dean's protectiveness and love against him, threatening to return him to sender.

Excellent piece!
twinchaosblade chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
Ha, don't be such a wuss, Dean! ;-)

I really enjoyed reading how tenderly the brothers care for each other when one gets hurt; and their impatience or gruffiness towards the other only reflectly how worried they are.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
What a heart-wrenching drabble! I bet Sammy suffered from nearly intolerable nightmares about Jessica for quite some time, and I fully understand that Dean felt helpless easing his brother's pain.

Well-written!
Dream Painter chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
A great set of fics! All well done-I like.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
What a wonderful link, "Dean who was only about love and protection."
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I love all the stitches. Apparently flinched makes people think of sutures. I think that this is wonderful.
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Poor Sam. And poor poor Dean watching Sam, unable to tell him it's all gonna be fine. Great drabble.
sunnyjunedays chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Hi, Hahaha, this is a classic. Please let this be one of the covers they use in the show. It would be hilarious. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Hi, You go Sammy, i for one would love to see Sammy carry out his threat to Uriel if for no other reason than he threatened to send Dean back to hell. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Hi, Oh Sammy, that was a great line, i could almost picture Dean's face as the words hit him. Loved it. x
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hi, Poor Sammy, suffering from the nightmares he will forever be tortured by as will his brother because i can only guess how Dean was feeling sitting beside his brother but unable to help him. x
Mad Server chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
"Triple denim disaster." FTW.

I like Sam's protectiveness in the one with Uriel, Dean's haughtiness in the one with the stitches, and Sam's blindness and Dean's tenderness in the first one. Nice to see you playing!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/29/2008