Reviews for Miles Edgeworth: In Too Deep
AstroBoy103 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
increak96 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013

*heavy panting*

That was... truly amazing. I just... I loved it. I was so scared Gumshoe was gonna die! But then everything turned out happy and sweet... and Gummy got a raise. Everyone was really in character! It was wonderful! Really well-written, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ahw, Gumshoe's first ever raise...
Katarasan41 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This story totally made me go AW...

I love how you kept them in character. I mean, even Phoenix and Franziska were in character! I loved Franziska's lines, hahaha.

Great fic. :D
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw, what a great story! Gumshoe and Edgeworth have such a great partnership even if Miles seems like he doesn't care for it. The ending couldn't be more perfect: After getting fired(twice), it's hightime Gumshoe finally got a raise!
Acerbus Wings chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
I really liked this. There isn't enough fics about Edgeworth and Gumshoe's relationship.

The only thing that I felt this might have needed was some kind of expecting was a bit more of a reaction from Phoenix and Franziska when Edgeworth tells how he considers the incident his fault. It's really a critique but given the severity of the situation and Edgeworth's part in it (as well as his reaction) but it balances out well in the end with Gumshoe and Edgeworth.

Overall, it's just an interesting angle on their relationship with something more than the usual bits of Gumshoe being a lovable idiot and Edgeworth being his usual harsher self. Those elements are there but it's nice to see the relationship more reciprocated, especially at the end where Edgeworth is the one who offers to buy Gumshoe something to eat since Gumshoe's usually the one who does it in the games. Who knows, maybe Perfect Prosecutor/GK will build more into that relationship too... (speaking of which, did you get the umbrella idea from the scans for GK?)

~Acerbus Wings
Bialy chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Ha, this was great! I haven't read any Phoenix Wright fanfiction in ages, and let me just say that this was a wonderful fic to come back and find. The case itself was developed really well, without getting too overbearing and technical in detail and boring me out of reading it. A wonderful angle, too, because I do love seeing Edgeworth and Gumshoe together. Not that way, of course XD Just Edgeworth actually appreciating Gumshoe. Because you know he does really XP

And your characterisation...! Man, it's amazing. Edgeworth was great the whole way through, naturally, and Gumshoe being all "why can't people be murdered in simple waays" was amazing. Though the best bit, as far as characterisation goes, was for me the cameos from Phoenix and Franziska at the end. They had, what, like three lines each? And you totally proved that you had a perfect handle on their characters. Franziska's line made me laugh so hard: "Phoenix Wright! These fools won't let me see Scruffy!" I don't know why but I can just imagine "FIX IT!" being tacked on at the end. Oh Franziska.

And what a lovely line to end it on! Really well done, and a fantastic read. Thank you very much for writing this.