Reviews for Gaara's New Friend
Scarlet Durpre chapter 1 . 7/20
so lewd . but i like that
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Anonymous Syd chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
So cute! I love NejiGaa!
Uka-ralho chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I really liked the story and the personalities of the characters, your writing style is also very good which made the story even more interesting. Thanks for writing and hope to see more GaaraxNeji from you soon 3

*adding to my favourites*
Spiicytea chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
this was so great i love how you potrayed all of the characters so well thank you for writing and posting it :3.
Chick chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
There were some weird parallels to Twilight during the clearing part /
But the rest was great, and I love these two so much! And putting them together is odd, but hot!
aliendroid chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This was good! Dominate Uke Gaara! is the best! Its hard to find good NejiGaa stories.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I love good smut :) ty for sharing :)
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Mathmatical! o (see what non-stop hours of Adventure Time will do to you? Heh.) Neji sighed as he stretched out, Gaara lifting himself up to allow Neji to slide out of him. He dropped down on the brunette's chest, nuzzling him softly. That was above all my favorite part \\\ A on the smut!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
i liked this story it was really good
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Yes, it was definitely a smutty ending.

But it was great, so good job!
Marshmallow73 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
First NejiGaa lemon fic I've ever read and it was really good! :) Thanks for this!
aiko21 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
gaara-kun has blue eyes...but still good
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I loved Gai in this! Great fic.
AccioStarkid chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I really liked this story. You write well and unlike many yaois you probably use a spell checker. I also loved the way you captured the personalities of Neji and Gaara they weren't tweaked in any way.