Reviews for Shades of Grey
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Oh, that was a great contribution to the drabble challenge, half the time I was wondering whether I should rather smile or cry. Anyway, my heart goes out to Dean in this one; his reflections are marvellous. You simply gotta love the boys when they are hurt because there is nothing but a more or less dizzy Dean Winchester who just can't stop compiling random thoughts that surprisingly even make sense. LOL!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I like the peacefulness of the snow, Sam's tenderness, the line "psychotic snowcone," and the final line. Hehe.
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Loved this one - great imagery and a great finish.

Phoebe
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hey Parasindy

That's a real sweet drabble...nice feeling of slightly amused resignation about it thanks for sharing DBB x
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
sweet...

I loved the blood on the snow and the white of the snow and the shades of gray thing... :)

S.
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I really liked that drabble. Well done.
Dreadedfemale chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
"maybe it was just time to stop bugging the guys with guns."

Good line. Br. Nice imagery.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Lovely hurt/comfort scene - and extra mention of Bobby, too. YAY!

Dean's thinking of the snow as strangely comfortable and blindingly white made perfect sense to me.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
That was a really great last line! Great job!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
"Maybe it was time to look at things from a new perspective, then again maybe it was just time to stop bugging the guys with guns."

Yeah, that might actually work ;)

Nice.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Great little fic! Very emotional brother stuff. I loved it.
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I LOVE IT. Nicely done. I like dean trying to pull away and then calming when Sam insists. And there is a weird surreal quality to the whole piece. The snow, the flakes, the sky. Very cool.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Blood pooled under his leg, colouring the snow like some psychotic snow cone

Oh my stars and garters WHAT an image!

Great job!
AKAJipster chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
don't forget my 10%... good story, those extra 18 words nailed it ;)
Letting The Rain In chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Great last line! Loved the drabble x