Reviews for Not Quite According to Plan
myra chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
i feel very strangely attracted to morgwen fics. i must say i loved this one.
Alessandra Hope's thief chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Waaaaaaaaaaah! I JUST LOVED THIS! I enjoyed every little part of it, you got me glued to the screen from the very beginning to the very end of this fic!

I loved Good Morgana, I thought she'd remained that, but sadly she didn't. And I don't like much Evil Morgana, althought it's how it gotta be...according the legends. But screw those legends! I've also heard some in which Morgana isn't evil...or at least not that pathetically evil...

I've also read some of your Xmen fics, those with Jean and Ororo, and I gotta say I love them too.

I loved how you write! A great writer, indeed! so My respects...

:D
helen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
What an enjoyable story told from a different quite enjoyed reading this story very very much done to the writer of the enjoyed it a .
FemaleSpock chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Cute! I love how it's the figs that lead to their romance!
Silent-Enigma08 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Are these characters from a televison show? I've never heard of them...but I {once again} fell in love with one of your stories. The relationship between Morgana and Guinivere comes across beautifuly. A very 'charming' story. :-)
Dartxni chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh squee!

That's my happy sound. I love this fic, and although I never thought of it, I love this pairing.
Teresa Kaiju chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Written with a wonderful clarity allowing me to nearly see the pair as their relationship grew in a new direction and blossomed sweetly. Thanks for writing it!
1010'jin chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
My god. Do plot bunnies come by for a cuppa sugar every ten minutes? Because, quite frankly, I am amazed at the rate you are able to crank out so many marvelous fics-boggling, if you will. Boggling but wonderful-always wonderful. :D