Reviews for Twitanic
Guest chapter 21 . 8/28/2017
Belle fille mean good daughter not that it maters just if in the future...great story love it
BornConfused123xo chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
cool
I'm Not Kira chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Edward would be eleven when the Titanic set sail. About two months till he would turn twelve(June 20 , 1901 is his birthday and Titanic was is April so yeah that sounds about right) .
twilight 4eva kitten chapter 22 . 2/17/2012
I am really enjoying the story.. I was sadden by the news of your friends death.. I pray for them..

Would you ever think about Finishing it and dedicating it to your friend?

My parter thinks that Edward will die in this story. I hope that it wont happen.
teamswitz09 chapter 22 . 7/22/2009
i can't believe this. i thought there was going to be more chapters before this happened. please rethink this. we (all of your dedicated fans) will help you through this. i am extremely sorry for your loss. happened to me a couple years ago too. / please, please rethink this. if you ever decide to update again, i will definitely review everything and read everything. at least finish the story, please. '[
teamswitz09 chapter 21 . 7/22/2009
that's cool that alice did her hair. still a a stylist. ] haha
teamswitz09 chapter 20 . 7/22/2009
haha good chapter. alice is so weird. ]
teamswitz09 chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
aw i can't believe bellam cried. that's so cute. edward is so sweet. ] 33
teamswitz09 chapter 18 . 7/22/2009
omg! haha i knew it was bella but that's cute how he called her an angel and all that stuff. cute ] 33
teamswitz09 chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
aw that's so sweet! edward's thoughts are cute. ]
teamswitz09 chapter 16 . 7/22/2009
aw the end was so sweet! i love edward and bella! i can't wait to see what happens. if you ever change your mind about updating, i'll be your first reader. ]
teamswitz09 chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
thats good that edward was able to control himself. i really wanna know what alice and emmett said about edward though! ]
teamswitz09 chapter 14 . 7/22/2009
wow. good chapter. i like alice's point of view. ]
teamswitz09 chapter 13 . 7/22/2009
that was cool. i'm surprised. bella wasn't so rude, snobby, or brave as she was in the book. oh well i like this side of her. she reminds me a little of rose from titanic. that's cool. i like your story. ]