Reviews for Scooby Nightmare
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Dean in a Scooby Doo costume... bwahaha! *loves*
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Heehee so sweetly silly! thanks for sharing DBB xx
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Sque, you joined! Have a warm welcome to the drabble challenge, Jipsy!

I'm definitely rolling on the floor laughing about this. What a nightmare; and I'm not even decided whether I think the Scooby Doo outfit was a nightmare for him or he was trapped in a nightmare per se. LOL!

I absolutely adore the mood of your fic, the way you describe Dean's reaction and growing horror at realizing what's going on.

Excellent work!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
LOL, that was a hilarious start if ever there was one, Jips.

"Fancy dress" ROFLMAO. Now I've got a picture in my head about Dean in costume... *tries to catch breath*

Great to see you joined the madness too. *hugs*
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
OMG! That was totally funny!
SciFiRN chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh Dean, oh that is not good. Fancy dress? Black tie? *shrugs* Yeah, I can see how you could confuse the two *smirk*. Thanks for making me smile. Dean as Scooby? *Snort*
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh! poor Dean. *snicker* That is awful. *tee hee* Unfortunately I have a weird reaction to laugh when other people makes fools of themselves... not at them, just at the insanity of the situation. So I will be laughing at Dean too. :) Welcome and great job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Um, okay, Dean's going wake up now, right 'cause this totally sounds like a nightmare... yikes!

Poor Dean.

Disclaimer: Scooby Doo and Dean Winchester are not mine, I know this, I'm just playing - thus making me a sane individual... honest.

Uh-huh... *pats hand* you keep telling yourself that Jipster, bless your heart.*

In the immortal words of the Cheshire Cat: "We're all mad here."
parisindy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
SQUEA! Its awesome i love it!

drabbles are fun!