Reviews for The Bra Whisperer
Ana Xpert chapter 1 . 10/7
How come I had never read your stuff before? This is a perfect little piece! Fun and cute and I did laugh out loud many times. I loved Henri and Remy's banter. Why don't you post new things for us? That was truly great. BTW I hope the duckies have been well provided for.
WhenInRomy chapter 1 . 7/2
I had this fic bookmarked for a while before you reposted & am glad that it all worked out in your favour!

I'm thoroughly chuffed by this piece of fluff! Hahahaha you have such a great way of portraying our favourite duo...accents and all.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next, so don't leave us hanging now Ish! Sending you all the best of luck with the new fic... all the way from the land down under #straya
Kyonne chapter 1 . 4/7
Hi!
Look at that! You got over 105 reviews back!
Good fic!
Kii-Bye
Samian chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
I must admit that this was a very amusing little fic.

Good job, I laughed incredibly hard at the bra research since it seems like something I would say.
YunaNara chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHA that was awsome
Paulina Ann chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
The title alone was enticing enough. Cute story. Loved how Scott was so ticked off. Loved it.
MissTigerLilly chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I love this story! I love Cinderella stories! Well written dialogue and a great flow to the story.
StefQ chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I love this so much
Palo112 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
So after reading this and you're unfortunate situation I can't help but leave you something. As for the story, well done. It's short, witty, fun and still a complete story. I highly enjoyed it, especially the whole bit with Pietro... and the duckie boxers. Kudos to you!
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
What a modern telling of Cinderella :P

Well done!
amd5551 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
LOL ha, i love this! I was just browsing through favourite authors and I can see why this little oneshot is quite popular. You should continue writing fanfiction. You are quite funny and creative. I'm now on my way to reading more of your fanfiction.
Lumichamomilla chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Fun, fluffy and flirty. Thanks for sharing. X
Ekster chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Brilliant! Definitely didn't see that ending coming
lovely smile chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Lol God that was to die for !
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
First off: I knew that was Kitty! And Jean? With Remy? Hell naw! But seriously funny.
At first I thought Pietro was just Rogue in disguise but she forgot to take off her makeup or something... *fangasms* This was some hilarious awesome. Love it!
I really need to stay away from the crack...
Rose