Reviews for Reason to Live
Erilin-chan chapter 15 . 4/22
A slow burner, but a good one. Love the part were Chaos was like 'F*ck this sh"t I'm sorting stuff out myself', haha. I really liked how Yuffie developed emotionally as she grew up. Enjoyable read, thanks for writing! :)
Vanillabeancobain chapter 15 . 2/28/2014
This was cute. I love this pairing and I feel like you really did it justice.
Failisse chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
WHY doesn't this story have more reviews? This was AMAZING! The plot in itself was rather simple, but everything from the deeply emotional and well-thought out dialogue, to the complete and utter wisdom of words and experiences, to the little quirks I cherished that made this fic seem just that more REAL and MEMORABLE. This was an aboslute FANTASTICS story! Truly A Grade! I LOVED it! Thank you SO much for writing such a meaningful and memorable story! It truly was such a joy to read. :D

- Failisse
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
Wow!
Misfile17 chapter 15 . 5/4/2011
Again a fanfiction that is a delight to read and one that assaults the senses in such a way that makes the reader feel every emotion that the characters do. I think your work is fantastic if that wasn't already apparant. This pairing is a new favourite of mine and I am so glad I found your work. x
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 15 . 5/2/2011
Love and adore it!
EmoPrincess21 chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
NICE STORY
123rwefsdf3q4 chapter 15 . 1/2/2011
Definitely incredible :)
deathxaemoxkh chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
ohhhhh myyyyy gosh! this story is AMAZING! its converted me from reno/yuffie to yuffintine! like the best story of final fantasy ive read so far it had everything init!
fhclause chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
It's sweet...and to think that it is based on Vincent's POV, I don;t think it's that OOC at all.

Love it..
jcvalentine13 chapter 15 . 4/21/2010
I'm in love with this story. omg. And the kinky bit at the end. mhm! man i wish i was yuffie...xD *kidnaps story and runs away*

8D!
Yes-4-Yuffentine chapter 15 . 2/4/2010
couldnt stop reading this until i had reached the end. it was a really good read, and i enjoyed every moment of it! especially since its written from vincents point of view which i find is very difficult, so well done!
RuinofDarkness chapter 15 . 1/29/2010
I realized that I haven't been on this site in ages O_O...Whoops.

This chapter was good, I thought. Though I wish the ending hadn't been so brief. But I'm glad I was able to read this fanfiction of yours, nice work.
xandria chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
This is an engrossing and well-written story. I enjoyed reading it a lot. In fact, I couldn't stop reading it from the first chapter to the last. And it was refreshing to read a story written in Vincent's point of view. Well done!

Thank you for sharing! :-)
darielle chapter 15 . 10/28/2009
Thanks for your story, i enjoyed it alot although i have not much knowledge bout final fantasy. the only reason i'm here is bcuz i like yuffie and vincent. both so hot! :D nice story!