Reviews for Love Will Always Find a Way
Nakagami Starlight chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This story is kinda sad, at the part in the underworld, and the part, "she has nothing To live for. But it was fluffy at the end, and I loved it!
I am that Writer chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
This is such a cool story! The idea is fantastic! I only wish you’d kept writing, but I see that this story is “complete.” Great job! I love your writing style!
AWSOME IMO chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Awsome
Magical Leaf chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Really nice! I hardly every read a fanfic from Grover's POV. You wrote one and it's well done!
Keep it up!
Crystalized Flowers chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww poor Grover! Thats so sad!
Crystalized Flowers chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Omg i loved this soooo much like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP UNBELIEVABLY MUCH! This is OFFICIALLY my new favorite story! (I think I enjoyed this more than The Last Olympian!)
burrlto chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
this made me cry.
DaughterOfPoseidon17 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
omg keep goin! i supprt uuuuu
turtlelover chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
yea i liked it!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Add more plz!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
btw(again its me) the last olympian(sorry if i didnt spell it right. im 12 ok? i know, a little 2 young 2 be on this website.) i just have 2 tell u that the book is AWESOME! i was all like, 'WHAT THERES ONLY 1 OLYMPIAN LEFT?', sorry i had a little 2 much sugar...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
tracythalia, peterpercy,abbyannabeth,lucasluke,bellabiana(or whatever), nicknico. its not hard 2 figure out. percabeth lives on foreves! btw this is my review as well
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
great story! confused why hades was so...nice! well...he wasn't THAT nice, but still! but thats the only bad part 4 me! (btw like word problems,like u said percy instead of peter, but thats minor!)
p.s. write more about grover and his deal ;D
Katiedaughter of Poseidon chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I read the whole thing in one sitting. It was okay. The writing was fabulous and stuff it just not, IDK, how I would imagine it I guess. But then again it is yours. It was cute. I liked the start with Annabeth and the whole lost the will to live thing but, I didn't really like the dying thing. Maybe it was because I know what actually happens in the books now. IDK. Great job. I love your MoA book!
Great chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
It was great. Annabeth and Percy's love will last for life times