Reviews for The Wandmaker
Random number generator chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I really like it. I encountered many really bad description of how wands are made, some that were acceptable but nothing more. I also attempted to invent something better but I failed.

And this one is the first story on this topic that I really like.
Aravis exTarkheena chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Brilliant! I loved the description of Ollivander's craft. It was beautiful and powerful and just seemed right that each part sing their own song.
head19 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
That's really cool!
Izzyaro chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I loved that. A very different, but brilliant look at wand making.
Bagge chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Beautiful and powerful view of the art of wandmaking.
pesky.lil.critter chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow. It never even occurred to me to write about Ollivander as anything but the guy that sells the main character his/her wand.

You did brilliantly!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Loved it!
Jkylies chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Brilliant. Shear genius. Amazing. Some of the many words that can describe this story. I love it. It couldn’t think of a better way myself to describe the workings of Ollivander mind and his art of wand-making. Keep writing.
So-joo chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I felt like I was in the cinemas while I was watching this. Fantastic!
maemay81 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was really cool. With the song and everything. :)
AndDelightReigned chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow. I love your writing style! Also, I didn't see any spelling or grammatical errors! It's like love at first sight! Kidding. I'm very impressed. I'm going to go and check out your other stories.
Amber Athame chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
this was beautiful! it flowed very well almost like the music he was hearing. oh and as i was reading it (when i got to the feather part)i was like wait there were only two of those and then the nice neat little twist at the end confirmed my memory. lol. see you later!
Supernaturallvr chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Oh, pretty! I like how you used the song to show the story and how he knows the truth (the Wands choose the Wizards).
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very creative and interesting. I think that it is very unique!
tilly-tally-tease chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
The descriptions were inspiring and vivid! Loved it! :D Always wondered how wands were made and your perspective is intriguing.