Reviews for Near To You
redflashlight chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
It was random, but good! Thanks for sharing your view with us.

I greatly appreciate it, please continue making! :)
graceful-irish-sheep chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
WOW! That was so random! it was nice that it was short, but i just wish it could have been longer so i could read it for longer. please do more harry potter fanfics as well as twilight ones. your amazing at writing. the only bad thing was the slight lack of description. its the only thing i can think of to improve it. Keep on writing!
i3Gaara chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I really liked this! I think if you have the time then to write this as a full story, not a oneshot.

But, I wouldn't be taking advice from me, one who can never finish a freaking story.
CosmicInflux chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Truly a good one-shot, it had tears wellingup in my eyes! You are an amazing author, good luck on the other and future stories!
JoyfulGiraffe chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I liked this!

Even though I prefer Hermoine and Ron being together:D

But haha Ron cheated on her?Thats just umm really sad!x[
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh, wow. That's so sad! You are an amazing writer, you know that?
Anzhela chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
this is really good

i wouldve liked to have met the characters better and i think you should make this into a story some time

Hattie x
Crossy chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i like this story. i'm not a huge dramione fan but i love the way this was written and the whole "some things are worth dying for" was brillient. your really good at descriptive writing )
pearberry14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I like it. it's cute.
Paradox-Thoughts-16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
That was amazing! I loved it! I
abbysnazzy chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
...Dramione? Seriously? x_x Well, that aside, it's pretty good writing. I didn't notice any typos or mistakes, but I didn't reread it either, so... yeah. And it was a little confusing at first, because I thought the "Viktor's friend" dude was Draco, since you said so many times that it was a Dramione fic. Whatever. Good job!
sadjdapeihaois chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
It -is- fantastic.
BubblyAmericanWriter1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was really good!

I love Dramione stories XD

L
rosemary tea chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
you should take this down and write it as a fuller story with chapters
The Awesome One chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Great story, but It didn't need the long explanation at the bottom. Some things are better left unsaid. It's good when a story is a little mysterious and leaves the reader guessing.

I hope to be seeing more HP fics from you soon.