Reviews for A Twist In My Story
Skuggi chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That was really sweet. Thank you for writing and sharing :)
surroundedbywords chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
really good story please update soon
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Cool Sneak Peek's they leave alot to be interpreted and discovered, I like it, your sneaky, Good Chapter, oh and Merry Belated Xmas and Happy New Year! :D
TheSpoiltOne chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Hey hayden! U have improved so much in your writing lately! I really loved that one-shot! Really well written!

Can't wait for u to start the new story! Looks good!

U do kno dead man walking though don't ya! I can feel a lecture from ashel coming on! Good luck there buddy boy!
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Great one shot. I loved this story and you did a great job with it! Awesome stuff!
SuperWhoLocked91 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Me likey the new story!

JK5959 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I liked it but I don't really understand why Jacob was in the story. When they ran into each other in the mall, I got the feeling they liked each other. And if he fixed her truck why didn't she recognize him?

Still a sweet story though. :)
HerGoldenEyes108 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Ah, Hayden, we've missed you!

I've been needing some Hayden/Ashel FF love for a while.

You've been hiding from us.

I can't wait for the 'Tis the Season update.

And 'TTS is still the best christmas ff even out of the 100's i've read.

latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Enjoyed it. You are right about the lemon. Can't wait for the other story.
Everintruiged chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Wonderful onexshot! It was bittersweet, which I quite enjoyed. And, I thought the portrayal in the charecters was extremely well-done and realistic! When i was reading, and when Bella ran away from Edward, I kept askikng in my head, "Why is she running? What just happened?" Lovely!

And, as for the sneakpeeks... i enjoyed those immensely as well! But, damn! The naughty professor and student fantasy.. I really want to read that now! Grr.

As for ashel, I'll try to protect you? Dunno.. don't really want to get my eyes clawed out...

myluckystars2107 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Hey Hayden!

Nice name for your story! Did you get inspired by Secondhand Serenade too? This is surprisingly the name of my first story! lol Your story is very cute!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2