Reviews for Truth Unfolds in Wave
Shu Ouma GC chapter 15 . 3/5
Interesting
When do they start fucking already? God damnit! And when does Naruto stop being a moronic twat?
Aevrum chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Whoa, that was a hell of a Journey, its the longest FanFic Ive ever read and I can truely say, it was also one of the best and easiest to read. First of all: I liked the realistic Character depictions, thank god there was no ridiculous strong/smart Naruto to begin with. Most of the characters reacted, like I think they also would in cannon (before Kishi destroyed them in late Part2), except for Sakura, but its was the story is about, a Sakura that now truly developed between Part 1 and 2 and really really liked it; heck, she was even by far my favourite in this Fic, espacially during her Training (I dont know why, but I didnt like her weights, but thats only because it doesnt fits my way of imagining her crave for femininity).
I honestly didnt thought, that I thought someone depicting her, like i thought of her going to be in Shippuden, espacially after being influenced by Shippuden. Its also the best NaruSaku relationship Ive read till now (I only read a handfull of stories so far, but hey, i think its gonna be hard to top this), its genuine and slow and fortunately, Sasuke and Hinata are concluded very well off of this. I would have really liked to read the sequal, because there are many lose ends, but there is actually enough material in this to imagine the further developments.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/22/2016
The fact that she kicked the resengan doesn't make sense. In the manga equal amounts of chakra can cancel each other out. Chakra enhanced strength requires good chakra control and little chakra while resengan has enough chakra for the chakra to be visible to the naked eye so it's not equal and sakura while awesome would get her leg torn apart by it
LegendaryWriterS chapter 63 . 1/11/2016
This story become amazing after chapter 42. From chapter 42/43 to chapter 63 were the best.
Lenny m chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
any anime or manga is calling in the hidden in the leaves village he go back and change you have to go back will be correct to the comic book and the anime
Geor-sama chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
My only issue so far is naming a character 'Thomas' given that the other characters all have Japanese names. It just...stands out like a weed in a bouquet of roses.

Other than that, I've been enjoying the story so far.
Pyryp chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
I had high hopes but it seems this will be just another long story filled with teenage humor.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 63 . 7/1/2014
It's very rare to find an author able to really nail a plethora of characters personalities so well. Throughout the story I constantly found myself impressed with your ability to stay in character. I adored your Lee and Shikamaru- sooooo glad you made them the ones to join Naruto and Sakura on this mission. Anyways, this story was a great read. Good job:)
ahmadaziz chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
*sigh* Why can't the canon be like this ?
ahmadaziz chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
The end of this chapter was pure gold I tell you. Pure molten GOLD !
ahmadaziz chapter 24 . 6/28/2014
Actually, Ino was the one with the highest scores. In fact, she was second overall to Sasuke as the rookie of the year.
ahmadaziz chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
The ending, oh God that was fabulous and has me laughing in fits. Amazing idea.
ahmadaziz chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
I, for one, am super glad that you didn't change Naruto. I was very disappointed by his apparent lack of gorwth during his training but at this point of time, and after reading the amount and variety of fiction that I have, I can't see Naruto as anything else. And I love him for it. He is goofy, dimwitted and outspoken but also extremely loyal and has his priorities straight. He has the strongest character in the entire Narutoverse. If you want an emo cool guy with super abilities who cries and whines about his 'tragic' past, you have Sasuke. If you want an ordinary guy made extraordinary by his determination, hard work and resilience, you have Naruto.
Mathiasosx chapter 63 . 6/1/2014
That was epic and awesome. More than worth the lost sleep. Can't help but feel it deserves a sequel though.