Reviews for Truth Unfolds in Wave
Geor-sama chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
My only issue so far is naming a character 'Thomas' given that the other characters all have Japanese names. It just...stands out like a weed in a bouquet of roses.

Other than that, I've been enjoying the story so far.
Pyryp chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
I had high hopes but it seems this will be just another long story filled with teenage humor.
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 63 . 7/1/2014
It's very rare to find an author able to really nail a plethora of characters personalities so well. Throughout the story I constantly found myself impressed with your ability to stay in character. I adored your Lee and Shikamaru- sooooo glad you made them the ones to join Naruto and Sakura on this mission. Anyways, this story was a great read. Good job:)
ahmadaziz chapter 31 . 7/1/2014
*sigh* Why can't the canon be like this ?
ahmadaziz chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
The end of this chapter was pure gold I tell you. Pure molten GOLD !
ahmadaziz chapter 24 . 6/28/2014
Actually, Ino was the one with the highest scores. In fact, she was second overall to Sasuke as the rookie of the year.
ahmadaziz chapter 16 . 6/27/2014
The ending, oh God that was fabulous and has me laughing in fits. Amazing idea.
ahmadaziz chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
I, for one, am super glad that you didn't change Naruto. I was very disappointed by his apparent lack of gorwth during his training but at this point of time, and after reading the amount and variety of fiction that I have, I can't see Naruto as anything else. And I love him for it. He is goofy, dimwitted and outspoken but also extremely loyal and has his priorities straight. He has the strongest character in the entire Narutoverse. If you want an emo cool guy with super abilities who cries and whines about his 'tragic' past, you have Sasuke. If you want an ordinary guy made extraordinary by his determination, hard work and resilience, you have Naruto.
Mathiasosx chapter 63 . 6/1/2014
That was epic and awesome. More than worth the lost sleep. Can't help but feel it deserves a sequel though.
Galisaa chapter 63 . 2/16/2014
My favorite part of this story is it Morality. It isn't the effort conquers all of manga. It isn't an evil M-rated cruelty of humanity either. It is a simple in between where hatred is clear and trust is transparent. I fully expected the poison cure was the cure. I had wanted it to be too. That event sets a major realization for the story. You can't trust blindly. In other parts of the story and the manga in general you can trust those you trust because you know them. It is the same in general for live. Where this story varies from others is how beyond those trusted comrades you have a world that lives for it's own reasons.

As for Naruto and Sakura I have liked their progress. The part where Naruto was implied to not have 'the talk' is strange. Ok, so not formal knowledge but does he even know jack? Never could tell. Growing up in general would be interesting to see how they deal with the idea of intimacy; from ewww to simply an activity to share with special. Everyone power progress is every impressive. The fights too as people were strong though still in line with world. The kyubii seems a bit more evil than the manga which is fine but if you go Shippuden route not sure if you could use the same motivation for Kyu/Nar teaming up. I like how Hinata wasn't just writen out and it played out well. I favor polygamy but this naruto does not have the emotions for a it at the moment and no development between Hina/Nar which would need to change if you wish to go that way. I feel this Hinata could use the confrontation to grow and finally move on. Your choice, just introspection. I mainly read stories after completion but I've added you to my check back up list. Hope to see you in the future, Good Luck!
Eksrag chapter 63 . 12/26/2013
Just awesome
Chrisfragger chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
Yeah... Super fucking boring. Naruto is as stupid as he is in cannon, and you did that on purpose? I read FF because I think naruto sucks ass as cannon especially this early on... I thank you for your story but I cannot read any further.. I gave it 15 chapters but that is it... Such a waste. Why are you making the same damned mistake Kishimoto made? Sad waste of internet data.
warrof chapter 63 . 11/20/2013
I like it, probably the best written Fanfiction i have yet to read, with some minor errors and continuity issues, but all around a very good story!
warrof chapter 53 . 11/20/2013
WHO CALLED IT! Anyways I am now much more pleased with this story now that Jiraya is back.
warrof chapter 47 . 11/19/2013
... I was realy enjoying this story untill ch 46. Jiraya would not have died that easily. Not to mention Mangetsu was DEAD in canon before Shippuuden started (I believe), nor do any of the seven swords have that ability.

Although, I will be expecting Jiraya to pop out at "The opportune moment"