Reviews for Sleepless
tatsurou chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Excellent story overall. Well written, the characters were believable, and developement was implied without being stated. Just one question.

He ditched his cape. That implies he was using it for some purpose other than wearing it. Covering something up, perhaps? Just how far did BB and Rae go that night, anyway?
Milk Moustache chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Cute - I love your parody of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.
sestrilla chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
vary nice :3
Green Wild Kid chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
“Hey! Go outside, check out the beautiful sunrise, take a shower, enjoy life in general; just DO NOT GO IN THERE!”

XD XD XD What a great sentence! The whole story is just amazing! Very funny and romantic. 5 stars! Keep up the good work!
Violet chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
CM676,

Loved the story and the cute scene with Rave and BB. It was sweet but deep, and you could so see their love! But, I'm a sucker for some funny/ random A/N notes at the top and bottom! It was uber awesometastic that you wrote the poem! If you'd like a writing challenge, email me )!

Thanks for the awesometastic story!

Violet, of The Moon Writers

(Violet, Ace, Bella, Damian, Eliana, and Derek)
not-old-school chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ok...what am I supposed to say?

This was AWESOME:

First of all, that amazing poem, then this whole Gar - Rae tension thingy (- I think you know what I mean) and then this great ending, let alone your brilliant writing style.
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Just great
The Dark Side of Me chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I really like this story a lot. It is easy to follow and the poem in the beginning was perfect. I give it two thumbs up and any other digit you want. I can't what to read more of your stories in the future.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Great story! LOL. The ending was kind of funny... Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Hunter Greene chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
dude that was awsome or awesome watever it was cool
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Egad, Raven, you and Gar move fast!:D

Especially enjoyed the emoticons...laughed at the end one -_- indeed.:) I'm guessing Robin ditched his cape to cover the twosome on the couch?
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was a very cute and very sweet tale to read about. :D

Please keep up the good work on making more great stories in the future. ;)
KF fan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Very cute. The altered "Twas the night before Christmas" poem was nicely done, too.