Reviews for Cold Silence
Syfyfan2 chapter 7 . 4/7/2011
Great for sharing!
fred21 chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Great story, thought you got the characters spot on. Loved how you portrayed Rodney, trying to protect John etc.

Well done
Scarym chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
Great story. Very suspenceful. Great Team writing. Love the Rodney & John banter as they fought off those beasts.
Lorr chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
Another great story! You do come up with the best whump and fabulous detail. I got the chills just reading this one. Thank you!
DragonRider2000 chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
That was great! I'm going through all your stories. They are all amazing!
kirroth chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Well, that's one way to kill Melneks. Liking this story so far, but I was a little confused when you wrote this:

"Teyla shifted her weight and settled John's head in her lap."

If Sheppard was leaning against Teyla, his back to her chest, that would be a bit awkward.

Onward to the next chapter... D
LdyAnne chapter 7 . 3/21/2009
Excellent story, very nicely done for everyone!
RadioShack84 chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
Excellent excellent story, with all my favorite things: hypothermic John, snarky Rodney, and of course Carson! Thanks for an entertaining read! :)
ditraveler chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
I loved this story, I Was waiting on the end for a while but at the same wanted it to last, I finally got around to read it, I have been on midterms and this story's last few chapters was my reward after 2 weeks of hard work.

Thanks for writing it, I t's been a hard couple of weeks with my dad sick, getting laid off and school, Its comforting to have something to take you away from reality for a bit.

I always loved story telling and will always look forward to one of your stories.
SGA-SAF chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
lovely story, you whumped our poor boy pretty good! And I love the last chapter... especially that you used Carson! *G*
sheppard1 chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
Really enjoyed this story. I especially appreciated accurate medical descriptions. I always print my favorite stories for when I travel or just lying on the couch and I'll be taking this one with me to Vancouver for the Stargate Con.

Well done.
Astraldust chapter 7 . 2/19/2009
I knew I'd enjoy this and I did. Loved the reintroduction of the Malneks and the grave danger they put the whole team in. And poor Shep whumped to near death, again. Great story thanks for writing it.
S3r3n1ty chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
Yay! so glad that RL let up enough for your muse to return and play. I loved this story and now its finished I might just have to go back and read it all again. Lots of tension through out the story and such a nice ending, I do like warm fuzzy endings! Thanks for sharing!
Linnzi chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
A really lovely final chapter. Poor Sheppard, all hypothermic and injured. Poor Sheppard but him all woozy and injured! I really enjoyed the infirmary scene and it's great to see Carson in such fine form too. Well done and thanks for sharing! :)
pheral chapter 7 . 2/16/2009
Hoorah! Excellent ending, and a lovely little epilogue too. :)