Reviews for Mountainside
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Lol. Interesting stuff.
JMaxwell chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
I was dismayed that you weren't continuing this story from iy_blind. Now I feel stupid because it turns out you are. Subscribing should help.
ardy1 chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
Wow. A third chapter up within a week of the second. That is just wonderful. Dare we hope that you will be updating this regularly?

There was a bit of oddness where it appears the girls bowed to Inuyasha twice, both before and after Miroku? You might want to edit that. Also, some timing quibbles: in talking to Sango in Chapter 2 he asked if she had agreed to spread rumors after talking to her the previous day, while it appeared from his musings as he went to her shop that he had only firmly decided to go through with his plan while drinking that night before with Inuyasha. Finally, he tells Inuyasha that the previous evening - before they had gone drinking and long before he'd confirmed with Sango that she had done her part - that someone had consoled him on his affliction. Just how quickly did Sango manage to spread these rumors, anyway? _

That all said, this story appears to be showcasing Miroku particularly, and quite entertainingly so. I can't wait to watch his too clever butt get bitten big time, hopefully by Sango and his own machinations. Looking forward to Kagome's appearance with great enthusiasm, and still chortling at elements thrown in practically as asides: Miroku's not denying sleeping with some of the local guys, Sesshomoru's apparent lack of gender along with Inuyasha's wistful admiration and his ability to 'put on the dog' when necessary.

Thank you for writing!
Harlyn chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
I *just* read "The Country Wife" in an English class I'm taking this semester. I even wrote a term paper on it! I hope Kagome doesn't get cast in the role of poor Margery.

I loved the line about Inuyasha wearing hand-me-downs, as well as the one where he suggests Sesshoumaru choke on his "fluffy". I'm looking forward to the rest of this story!
sashlea chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
I need to go read the Country Wife now.

Love the story so far. Poor Sango having her expectations burst.
aneel chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
It's nice to see you writing again, and since I just listened to an interesting radio production of The Country Wife, I'll be looking forward to seeing how Miroku takes advantage of the rumors about his little "problem" XD
Anime-Alee chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
VERY good, Inuyasha & Miroku are so on point. update when you can :)
sashlea chapter 1 . 12/30/2008

Great beginning.

It looks like the town is in for interesting courtships and a very full grape vine of gossip :)
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I am looking forward to this story- hope it is nice and long
princess-oro chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Sounds really interesting and promising!

It's really funny and you've got their characters down to a T!

Awesome work! Keep it up!
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This looks EXTREMELY promising, definitely one of the best IY-AU plot premises out there, even if it /is/ based on something else... Can't wait for the next chapter~~ Good luck... :)