Reviews for Over the Rainbow
sashaonthemoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
OHMYGODPIE

that was awesome
MinervaDeannaBond chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
ROTFLMAO! So funny; awesome parody! My favorite parts were when you had Bones hids "with his a** sticking out of a bush"; I 'bout died laughing, and Kirk saying "And my hair! It's coming out by the handfuls, look at it! Whoever heard of a bald Federation captain?" GREAT reference to Star Trek: TNG and Picard there! Really, really funny stuff; keep up the good work!

LLAP and God Bless,

DataLady
Rhana chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
*chuckles*

Quite an interesting little story you've got, here. I'm still laughing!

Keep up the good work. :)

God bless,

Rhana the Frog
Neral Idazmi chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
HAhahaahhaha Brilliant!

"Dammit, Spock! I'm a doctor, not a . . .. "

Genius!
Broken Infinity chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
very cute _
Oddwen Floddball chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Heheheh, very cute. "Somehow, I just don't have the heart." :)
PearlGirl chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
FUNNYNESS! I loved the follow the yellow brick road part! And the munchgins. Aw. You killed them! How dare you! Just kidding. It was so*breaths*o*breaths*o FUNNY! They were acting so stupid! I loved it! That would of been funny if they had somehow gotten the broom, sorry, the vacuum cleaner of the Wicked witch of the west. WRITE MORE! I know this story is over, but write another story or something!
Catlover chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
Please don't make fun of Baum any more. Or any other auther's stories like that. i didn't like it. - Catlover
British Rick chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
Dear God that was hilarious!

"In the name of the lolypop guild-"

"Phasers on stun ..."

HarDeHarHarHar!
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Oh God, that was hysterical! I'm going to show everyone this! The "follow the yellow brick road" bit was the best.
D.L. SchizoAuthoress chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
::laughing hysterically:: It's true! Oh God, it's true!

Funny scary good times!

Schiz
UnrepentantReader chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
that was fun
Linda chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
This is funnier than hell-it's been a long time since I read a parody that made me laugh all the way through. Thanks for the chuckle-keep it up!
celerity chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
*falls off chair* That was hilarious. 'Who ever heard of a bald Federation captain?' As Spock would say, 'Fascinating'. ;)
SarahMc chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
_ I liked it. Poor Mr Shatner, everyone seems to make fun of him. Ah well, I loved it when Kirk called McCoy a smeghead *chuckles*