Reviews for Playing Pretend Just Got A Lot Gayer
You never wrote a sequel...;(
Al chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
"ditto" BEST END EVER
Al chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
Oh yeah give me dat yoai ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Al chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
This chapter is so fudging adorable!
Al chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
AMAZING (sorry i didn't write a useful review my hands are tired)
Al chapter 6 . 11/20/2016
"whats the worst that could happen?" Seriously Noah? Also, Amazing job as usual!
Al chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
This is honestly the most funniest chapters out of all them (so far) Keep up the great work! :)
Al chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Yes! I love this so far! anyways, ALways remember your fans are here for you! (Including me)
Al chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
Amazing! Honestly, its so good and funny at the same time i wanted to burst in joy!
Amanda chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
Before anyone says it, no i am NOT late I promise... i'm just rereading this fic 50000 years later. No but seriously, this is still one of my favorite fics and DEFINITELY my favorite fic of NoCo. I don't know I just read this every now and then to get that strong nostalgic feel, but overall this was just such a nice story and it was so well written. I honestly love all your NoCo fics and I really wish you would go back to them! But I almost regret typing that because I know that's a lot to ask so I hope it comes off as more of a compliment than a suggestion.
OOPS anyways, you're one of my favorite authors ever and I really love your works333333 keep it up!
Plus2-Minus1-Brilliance chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
I'd only ever seen half an episode of this show while babysitting, years ago, but I've read a few of your P&F fics, and the summary of this one intrigued me enough to click. For the first few chapters I kept thinking "Why am I reading a fic when I don't even watch the show? I have no idea who these people even are!" I actually watched the first episode, and kept having to pull up a picture of who was who, but it just didn't matter, I was hooked! Your writing is solid, your plot was compelling, and you've got a great sense of humor. I congratulate you and look forward to reading more of your writing!
Red-bows chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
OMG SO CUTE! :D this is, by far, my fav Noco fanfic out there! I just love the thrill of Noah and Cody making out with each other without realizing they have feelings for each other right away! It's like they were using each other as an outlet for their sexual confusion over each other! Aside from a few parts (like when Duncan flashed) this fanfic is PERFECT!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Yay! I love this.
MyNameDontMatter chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Omg, u have me addicted to this. I hate that I have to sleep right now...
MyNameDontMatter chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Its ok Noah, I suck at denial too.