Reviews for Playing Pretend Just Got A Lot Gayer
Amanda chapter 16 . 7/9
Before anyone says it, no i am NOT late I promise... i'm just rereading this fic 50000 years later. No but seriously, this is still one of my favorite fics and DEFINITELY my favorite fic of NoCo. I don't know I just read this every now and then to get that strong nostalgic feel, but overall this was just such a nice story and it was so well written. I honestly love all your NoCo fics and I really wish you would go back to them! But I almost regret typing that because I know that's a lot to ask so I hope it comes off as more of a compliment than a suggestion.
OOPS anyways, you're one of my favorite authors ever and I really love your works333333 keep it up!
Plus2-Minus1-Brilliance chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
I'd only ever seen half an episode of this show while babysitting, years ago, but I've read a few of your P&F fics, and the summary of this one intrigued me enough to click. For the first few chapters I kept thinking "Why am I reading a fic when I don't even watch the show? I have no idea who these people even are!" I actually watched the first episode, and kept having to pull up a picture of who was who, but it just didn't matter, I was hooked! Your writing is solid, your plot was compelling, and you've got a great sense of humor. I congratulate you and look forward to reading more of your writing!
Red-bows chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
OMG SO CUTE! :D this is, by far, my fav Noco fanfic out there! I just love the thrill of Noah and Cody making out with each other without realizing they have feelings for each other right away! It's like they were using each other as an outlet for their sexual confusion over each other! Aside from a few parts (like when Duncan flashed) this fanfic is PERFECT!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Yay! I love this.
MyNameDontMatter chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
Omg, u have me addicted to this. I hate that I have to sleep right now...
MyNameDontMatter chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Its ok Noah, I suck at denial too.
MyNameDontMatter chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
Lol. Enjoy those thoughts Noah.
MyNameDontMatter chapter 2 . 9/30/2014
Whilist reading I got so excited I sent my friend a bunch of texts with hash tags that don't make any sense (unless you read this of course, and she isn't even a total drama fan).
MyNameDontMatter chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
You know, at first the title confused me. Then I read the summary. It helps to do that (lol, mega Lindsay moment). Anyways, #Loveit!
Bashirisuku chapter 16 . 6/13/2014
oh come on! he has got to say it!
Plusle65 chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Man! I love this story and your writing! Great job!
Kayden Pause chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Good story... WORST ENDING EVER!
Zoologist99 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This is BRILLIANT! Absolutely BRILLIANT! I loved this story! You got every person's mannerisms down perfectly! I really do wish you would continue to sequel though... good fanfiction, especially yaoi fanfics, are hard to come by. :)
Dawn Of The Island chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
As you can see by my username, I love NoCo! This is definetly one of the best I have read!
unwoundclock chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
This is the most amazing thing ever! / I absolutely love all the romantic conversations and Cody is absolutely great in this! Great, awesome job on this. love it soooo much.
Please continue this (well the sequel) if you have time. (pretty please...)