Reviews for Loyalty
Lileth chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
HEY you have set up a good story here but now you have abandoned it!

i would love some more bill/sookie fics after season 3

I'll put this on alert just in case you start up again
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Oh please continuie, and I would like to see more of Bill and his search for her. I do feel for poor Sookie's plight right now. I can't wait to read mor of this gripping story.

A. E. H.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Please don't abandon the story. It is good to have a long story that developes the characters beyond a one-shot, and it is being told believably. I also like the additions of characters who can see the actions of Bill and the others a little more objectivly as narrators.

I'm enjoying this story,

Amber Esme Hermione
Jazminblu chapter 6 . 10/20/2010
Great Story...awaiting for more
Liz86000 chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
Hope you will continue this!
tfbl chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
OMG i love this story. you HAVE to update soon.
WardenAmyBee chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
great story cant wait to see the rest!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 6 . 5/24/2009
good chapter
Blooddrunk chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Finally an update! Nice and intriguing chapter. Raises more questions than ever though. Whats with the seer and the 'Project Human Dust' and Eric? No idea where you are going with this. Anyway, poor Sookie. I hope she is rescued soon.

Please update more often and not just once in every two months. I am waiting.

P.S.: I may sound like a Bill-addict (which I am) but this chapter totally lacked Bill. I hope he makes a prominent part of the next update.
Old bat2 chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Okay, don't have to use the TAR TREATMENT on the humans. Would like to do so to Karey and the Seer, the vamp gets silver with his.

Can't imagine where you are going with this. First they want to know more about telepaths, then slavery, then death to the humans. Guess the cat is not going to get feed.

What took Sookie where is it. What/Who did the smell belong to? More questions than answers. Good way to keep us interested. However, would appreciate an update more often than once every month and a half.
PolarVamp chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
Hi like your story hope to see more...

Thanks!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
good chapter
VampBitten chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
This is really good, keep the chapters coming.
Honey3223 chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
I am loving this story. You are doing a wonderful job. Had been patiently waiting for an update since the chapter when Maile picked up Bill from the tribunal.

Can't wait for your future chapters.

BTW the change to regular english does improve the story as before the accent took center stage in the story.
Blooddrunk chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
You make me feel sorry for Sookie, and that is a big thing to say as I practically hate her in the books. Well, lets just blame it on CH, okay *g*.

On with the investigation, Go Bill!

P.S.: Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.