Reviews for Envious, Fräulein?
wolfe13 chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Really good!
Jesse Lane chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
One of my favorite stories! Read it all in one sitting :) I love your writing and is looking forward to more.
turnabout chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
This was so beyong awesome. :D I read it all in 1 sitting. Just awesome. 1 CC; the ending was a *bit* cheesy & unrealistic- probably would've been more effective as a unrelated 1 shot.
crystalwolfberri chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
I love this. I love it, I love itt, I love it. :D

what a beautiful story. great characterization, wonderful plot, and hilarious&cute dialogue. the way you've written this is mesmerizing, and I love it mucho. this is a great story, I can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 12 . 8/29/2009
I have to say that I love this fanfic! But... There are some mistakes in the German sentences throughout the story. ;)

Btw, "Die Vereinigten Engel" means "The United Angels". "The German Angels" would be "Die Deutschen Engel". And I found the translation of "ziemlich" pretty misleading. I mean, it does mean "pretty" but rather in the sense of "That was a pretty close shave" - not the "beautiful"-like pretty (which I first thought of when reading this chapter).

But anyway, this story is great and I'm really looking forward to reading the next story of the series! :)
sweetiehoneyy323 chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
i have 2 say tat this is most def. one of the best AJAA/PWAA stories ive ever red. i always liked kelma and the whole other usual pairings, and i think this and Snackoos And You are really good and portray the story nicely.

i would love to see how apollos relationship with rumiko would last if it did... do ya think u could rite about them smore?
Riley chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
AWW..come on. Why ALWAYS Ema is the damsel in distress?.

S for once i wanna see a Ema backstory (her Europe friends).
crderf chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
Kianna! Sweet! I can't wait for the next story! Please post it soon!
MonochromeSelene chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
WHO, I THINK I WANNA DANCE NOW!

HAHA, this reminds me so much of that song..

What was it..Kiss!

"You don't have to be rich to be my girl

You don't have to be cool to rule my world"

Totally explains Klema and other related pairings such as EmaXOC and KlavierXOC.

Cannot wait for the sequel!
winner-loser chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
YAY! This sounds (looks) awesome! Please write very soon! _
kapowi chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
My favorite chapter by far :):)

haha that part with trucy and the whole "ill sing if he sings" made me laugh. that sounds like something shed do xP
Haileyy chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
OMGOMGOMGOMG!

Yes kianna's making a comeback! shes my favorite _

cant wait to read it Geneth!
custardmaker chapter 13 . 4/2/2009
yayz! cant wait for it :P
high improbability chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
I have read this story a million times and I still love it! Keep it up!
Laniessa chapter 12 . 3/25/2009
But what does Klavier say in dutch?

Goes to search..