Reviews for The Curious Case of Edward Cullen
Rebecca Perez chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
That was, TOTALLY WICKED!
Tilli Roxs chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh my gosh... You have to finish this... It is really good...
Story Unfolding chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE! It has been forever since you initially posted this story and I like the unique plot.
Niamh Cullen chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
this was really good. please please update soon!

i really want to know what happens next!
AncientWolves chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love your story! i know its been like 2 years but please continue!
The Plasma chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
This is a great story, normally I'm a bit weary of "curse-fics" but this one is really good. Don't change the title, it fits too good to do that.

I hope that one day, you decide to continue this story.
rachaelhannah chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i love this whole idea :)

brilliant, i really hope you update soon!

xo
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I liked it. I thought it was really good and with an original plot. To be honest, I didn't even notice the title until you mentioned the problems you've been having with it in the a/n. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this.

Update soon.

jcgjg chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Very catchy idea. I'm hooked.
angfet24 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I loved it but this hasn't been updated in a while. Any plans on continuing?
aileas1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
This sounds pretty cool to me :-) I hope you'll go on with it (although I'm also reading your other story, Legacy, so whichever you update is fine by me!)

I can see how the title could have brought some hassle. If you're thinking of changing it anyway it might help the story. I must admit personally I didn't go for it for awhile because I thought it'd be a crossover with the similarly named book/movie, and I didn't like that story a whole lot so I didn't fancy reading this one either. I only got here because I saw it recommended somewhere, and the whole " it's not like Benjamin Button!" thing was actually part of the comments accompanying the recommendation, so I have it a go, and now I'm glad I did because I like it!

Please post more!
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This story is so cool and has such a witty edge to it.

Its kind of like a original plot and I cant wait to see where it goes. Are you going to carry on with it?
stillhere-stillreading chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
so giood please write more SOON!
Belward chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Aw, I love the idea!

Update soon!
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I feel like jumping up and down and waving my hands in the air- I really like this! I haven't seen the movie or read the book that people have accused you of stealing, but I can't imagine that they're the same- there seem to be plenty of interesting twists in this to make it unique. I hope you continue it!

Sincerely,