Reviews for Morning After
Enter the Freak chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
-dies from sheer laughter before even able to speak-
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
(I already reviewed[under the same name cept w/ an account])

But I was just curious, what is on Yuki's left hand? Wedding ring? It's bugging me!

My account is Kasaki Kihoya

please reply and tell me!
Kataru chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
oh so cute.. it's refreshing to read some nice fic of this two T_T pls. do continue write more of this pair...
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
love it! lol

Haru immediately stalked over to Kyo and smacked him across the face. Momiji frowned and tugged on Haru’s other arm. “Haru that’s rude. You have to say hi first!”

ja ne! PLEASE UPDATE! ASAP!
yukiisahottie chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
i am so confused- what's on yuki's left hand, why are they in vegas, did yuki and kyo get together, what just happened in the story- the story jumped from place to place. you should make it longer and fill in spaces like the background info.

still really confused
Lace Kyoko chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Teehee I loved it! Yuki and Kyo in Vegas. Lovely! :D

I thought all the characters were in character except near the end. Yuki and Kyo were at first not taking it well then out of nowhere they were in love. But you did warn readers of OOC so its ok. I was forewarned.

Super cute! Shigure and Ayame are so mean! lol :D
Teya Yashitoda chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Well, after having been introduced to the possibility of this pairing on /Monday/, this is one of the funniest and well-written fics I've found to date. -nodnod- Off to see if you have any more Kyou/Yuki stuff -beams-

Thanks for the great read!

-Teya
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
what's on the left hand *suspects a ring but is not sure*
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
loved it !
princess-cutiepie-89 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
this story is super cute. are you going to add more chapters or what? i really do hope that you add more to it.
J.J Nevermore chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
:P I've always had a weakness for Yuki/Kyo.

Nice job, it was a good fic.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw cute!
mousecat chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Cute! You should do a before/after story, to go along with this one! Could be fun!
And Thus- I Fangirled chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Omg XD

That was absolutely fantastic just hahahhaha XD The weird thing was they were... weirdly in character for a crack fic I mean I read fics that are supposed to be serious and its like HORRIBLE rugaskdjas but really great job its so funny XD I approve of this fic *three thumbs up*
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was absolutely adorable!