Reviews for I'll be Frank
36143 chapter 1 . 6/4
Nice! Finally someone writing about Narnia who understands Narnia and also real life! Thank you!
Good. Wonderful. Delightful
aurelieg714 chapter 1 . 1/18
I feel like this behavior might be slightly out of character for Peter, but then again maybe not. It would be hard to have to go back to "real life" again after living in Narnia. Thank you for your writing, and I'm amazed that this was your first attempt! Wouldn't have guessed it.
wordsareawesome chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Good :)
Quihi chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Wow. This is wonderful. It makes me wish I knew someone like Edmund or Peter.

Except that Peter is being an immature brat, which I found a bit out of character, though it's been ages since I've read the books and it's certainly understandable in his rather unique change in position.

This felt a little less edited than your other stories, but I think that just made the emotional aspect bit harder.
Cyn2K chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Aw, that was sweet! Nice to have Edmund being the more faithful and helping Peter deal with the anger of grief.
Dubyadairah chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ella chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I have read this story way too many time and still lack the words to do justice to its amazingness. You make my painstakingly edited short stories look like half-baked ramblings.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was a good way
AM83220 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
A touching and well-written first story.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Absolutely chock full of fluff, mush, brothers bonding and forgiveness. In other words, completely perfect. Wonderful! Personally, I think that you've gotten their characters down perfect. Keep up the good work!
Miss mia chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is your first attempt?! Wow! All these years later it still holds its own. Great job! I love Peter's resentment and how he takes it out on Edmund, and I love how Edmund has found peace through finding Aslan here on Earth. Maybe the eldest will be willing to accept some schooling from the younger ;)
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lovely. Honestly, I have nothing else to say, because I'm speechless. Peter and Edmund bromance Q_Q
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow this is your first attempt? No wonder your Peter is slightly diff. Loved the fact you quoted Bible :-) the last line is also one of my favs.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 11/17/2012

Honestly, I don't get it any more than Peter does, but screw it if this isn't a damn good piece of work. Great job.