Reviews for I'll be Frank
wordsareawesome chapter 1 . 8/7
Good :)
Quihi chapter 1 . 3/7
Wow. This is wonderful. It makes me wish I knew someone like Edmund or Peter.

Except that Peter is being an immature brat, which I found a bit out of character, though it's been ages since I've read the books and it's certainly understandable in his rather unique change in position.

This felt a little less edited than your other stories, but I think that just made the emotional aspect bit harder.
Cyn2K chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Aw, that was sweet! Nice to have Edmund being the more faithful and helping Peter deal with the anger of grief.
Who's Name is War chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ella chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I have read this story way too many time and still lack the words to do justice to its amazingness. You make my painstakingly edited short stories look like half-baked ramblings.
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was a good way
AM83220 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
A touching and well-written first story.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Absolutely chock full of fluff, mush, brothers bonding and forgiveness. In other words, completely perfect. Wonderful! Personally, I think that you've gotten their characters down perfect. Keep up the good work!
Miss mia chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This is your first attempt?! Wow! All these years later it still holds its own. Great job! I love Peter's resentment and how he takes it out on Edmund, and I love how Edmund has found peace through finding Aslan here on Earth. Maybe the eldest will be willing to accept some schooling from the younger ;)
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Lovely. Honestly, I have nothing else to say, because I'm speechless. Peter and Edmund bromance Q_Q
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow this is your first attempt? No wonder your Peter is slightly diff. Loved the fact you quoted Bible :-) the last line is also one of my favs.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 11/17/2012

Honestly, I don't get it any more than Peter does, but screw it if this isn't a damn good piece of work. Great job.
rainpaint chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"Says the man who liked to jump in front of flying spears and arrows."

"Likes. Likes, Peter, and you know it." That made me laugh.

And using Ruth 1:16-17 is a wonderful touch.
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
And after about a year, I come back to retread all your stuff. Mostly because I can, and partly because I am bored at work, and I felt like resubmitting myself to my Narnian kick.

And I'll be frank. (Totally intended that pun, by the way) I forgot how much I enjoyed your writing.

Most sincerely,