Reviews for Diablo : Lord of Confusion, RanmaDiablo2 XOver
Half-elf chapter 33 . 6/28/2011
I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your story. I never would have thought about a Ranma/Diablo cross over but it really worked. Fantastic job!

PS: You're right, those Rat Men are the worst. My least favorite enemies in the game.
ShineX chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
Okay, Andarial was Kodachi, so who the hell is the next boss, is Saffron Diablo (would be kind of appropriate)

Nicely done
ShineX chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Ok, well that was interesting...
ShineX chapter 5 . 11/23/2009
I'd actually more expect Nabiki to be in Act 2 than in the tower. I like how you put Azusa in the tower though, good job
ShineX chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Nice chapter, I just wish you actually included Griswald and the bosses by the trees.
ShineX chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
A necromancer huh? Well I guess I could see that, good job
ShineX chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Interesting, I must admit that I was thinking this fic would be stupid with the prelude, boy am I glad I decided to give your second chapter a try. I've looked for something like this for quite a while, I hope it's as good as this chapter indicates (though I do wonder what's going to happen to the Tendos and what Mousse is going to be)
YuriFan5 chapter 33 . 3/22/2009
O_o Worldstone shard? I really liek the way you ended this. I promised myself that I would give a really long critique, but words kinda fail to describe it.
YuriFan5 chapter 31 . 3/20/2009
Chilling. There are tingles going up my spine.
YuriFan5 chapter 24 . 3/19/2009
Hahahahahah Principal Kuno as Diablo, that is just priceless.
YuriFan5 chapter 23 . 3/19/2009
Well, that was kind of anti-climactic. The guy just up and leaves.
YuriFan5 chapter 22 . 3/19/2009
You made Akane's mom Andariel? Wait... does that mean that it was Akane's mom Ranma saw when she revived him under Kurast?
YuriFan5 chapter 21 . 3/19/2009
What? No soulstone? Wtf is up with that. I wonder if you will make Mousse the fallen angel from the first quest in act 4
YuriFan5 chapter 20 . 3/19/2009
TT_TT Poor Mousse. He probably made a deal with Diablo for Shampoo's life. If she doesn't realize his love after this act, she doesn't deserve it.
YuriFan5 chapter 5 . 3/11/2009
hehe, clever to make Azusa the Barroness.