Reviews for Twilight Epilogue Part Deux
The Darkest Point chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Haha sorry it took me so long, but I'm reviewing now :D

Anyway this is really good! It's creative and original and you have talent! Plus it's just really cute!
WalkingThroughDreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Hey.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of Edward/Bella this was probably one of the best one-shots I've ever read.

However, I was confused at the beginning of the fic about when the story took place. When it said post-twilight and

pre-new moon it made me think that it was between those two books.

You could probably put Senior Prom and the last three books didn't happen or something like that.

There were also a few spelling mistakes. I don't remeber exactly where they were though.

Other then that it was perfect-o. )
Nervous.Laugh chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wow.

Just...wow, that was amazing!

Your writing technique is beautiful and the length was something to be congratulated on. 70 words?

god im proud with 10.

the idea was cool and you wrote edward and bella wonderfully.

! XD
Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Aww, it's kawaii Oneechan . Yay they're getting married!
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
I thought it was well written. Although with this being the end of their senior yr. the title should probably be Eclipse Part Deux. You had a lot going on here. I'd say you had a good plot for an entire story. Therefore it felt a bit rushed. I wouldn't worried about the lack of reviews on your first Twilight post. My first story, The Project, received less that 10 to 15 reviews per chapter when I first posted. (Mostly less than 10) And unless you're one of those "major" reviewed authors, one shots tend to get less attention when it comes to reviews. Sad I know. I hope this helps. Don't let reviews get you discouraged, I know that's hard. IF you're anything like me, you crave that feedback. I think you've got a knack for writing and the more you write the better you'll get. I hope this helps. :)
lovebuggkiss chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I really, really, like this.

You should for sure do more twilight. :D
VeggieGirl15 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
OMG! I loved this! I think this has to be the best one shot that I'ce ever read! Awesome job! :)

OOhh and i'll do the contest/ challange thingy if I get the time! ...Okay now I'm hyper again...lol
Tazzybizzy chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
OH MY GOD SAFI-CHAN! THAT WAS AWESOME! SO ADORABLE!

Thank you for making the first Twilight fic i ever read an awesome one!

i loved the part when Bella relizes(sp) what Edward meant about about Mike and Tyler, had me laughing.

VEry nice fic, i was smiling like an idiot the whole time.
ink-stained-rose chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Hey! Well, I must confess I thought that was amazing! Well done! I certainly wasn't expecting him to propose!
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
great job, loved it!
Purple-Partying-Nina1236 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Good job on your first twilight o/s! i thiught it was really good*wants*

Cant wait for more of your stories!

Nina
kouga's older woman chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Great story! He managed to get her to the prom again!
Jasperlover chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
OMG omg that was SO amszing i absolutely

LOVED was so awsome.I was literaly

pinchimg and scratching my head to keep me

from screaming at the end
Rizu Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Yay! You finally got this story out! I loved it! Excellent job at keeping people in character. I swear, you have a great talent in description.

The only thing I noticed was the proposal bit. You said you're halfway through Eclipse? I think that you might've been better off reading the books before doing this because (sorry, I have to say a bit of spoilers here) there's a huge section in Eclipse that's all angsting over Edward and Bella's marraige working out, like "How's Charlie gonna take it" and "is Edward going to change Bella before marraige" and stuff like that. Again, sorry about the spoilers, but I just wanted to get that out!

Overall, it was a cute, fluff-tastic and sweet story that's worth favoriting.

Wonderful job!