Reviews for Tales of Oops!
Runadaemon chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Hm. In all honesty, I didn't expect him to survive training with Anko, but this is a very, very good estimate of what could happen if he did. Did Hinata's training really happen? With the omake, it seemed like it didn't, but it was so well thought out and written that it would be a waste to not have. :) As always, thanks for writing! Happy writing!
Runadaemon chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
This... was adorable. I wondered if his gifts would totally flop or totally fit, and you went for the jugular with that kitty contract. :) I want one tooo! Especially a kitty whose litter I don't have to clean! 3 I look forward to the next chapters. Thanks for writing!
ElrodAlbino chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
This story is absolute crack. Total insanity. Unsafe for sane people.

That is why I love it.

Please come back. We miss you.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
you had me practically gasping in disbelief for ten fucking minutes I LOVE PRATCHETT!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
He should have named it Excaliborg. That way he'd end up killing sakura with it!
Retric chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
Ch 5 Perfection.
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Dammit, I want a kitten.
ElementKitsune chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Yes, it's kitty-freak Neji taken to the extreme.
I thought this was really funny, especially the clash of Gods.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
Yes, this scared me. I probably shouldn't mention my other reaction, other than a compelling reason to go and get my head checked.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Discworld is win.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Oh, so that's where the cat contract came from in this story.
turtlefan16 chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Ha ha ha shadow cat Neji. Lol
Random-san chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
Your stories always leave me smyling! I hope you do return eventually, but your job sounds like it's balla to the wall. Anyways, thanks for the laugh, and quality ones at that!
OrionRedde chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
It took a good amount of willpower not to burst into I controllable giggles.
HappyPig chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Realy enjoying this story mate, i especially enjoy the banter between naruto and he guest.