Reviews for Guys & Dolls
HauntedMoonlight chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
This was really cute; even though I typically dislike a few of the couples, they still made me smile. Good job!
KazukiShishiro chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
That was hilarious about the part when Toshiro was like "So, you mean to tell me you summoned us here while in the middle of trying to do what this Han and Leia are doing? You decided to interrupt us and not your 'friends'?" Wow I never knew Yoda was stupid in this story you should make other stories like this.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
daw how cute HA GIN ARE FING TINY
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This is very interesting
Shamork chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
Awesome as always. Though I am sad to see it end.
Anki-Shai chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
I don't get tired of reading this. I really like Gin on this one, he is just too cute to make him too evil!
oneluckyduck Sponge Fan chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
LOL! I love this story, update soon!And I love the Robin Hood refrence, my friend is a fangirl of the BBC version! Finally, Hitsugaya got laid!
Just Saint Cita chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Aww, this quite the bit funny! I love it!
middlec2 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
that was great. I love star wars, though it made me a little sad when you killed yoda. other than that it was excilent. Keep up the good work.
Thaleron chapter 3 . 1/3/2009

I laughed so hard at the "Only Halibel likes them that tiny".

I love this story and all it's insanity, not to mention all the crying men and nose bleeds xD

Fantastic work!

SoaringHellButterfly chapter 4 . 1/2/2009
Oh poor Hitsugaya! He's getting deprived too much! Everyone's trying to ogle his woman! And they keep ending up in weird places through closets. What will Gin think up next? XD Please update soon, this is hilarious.
Aria52 chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Lots of laughs, definitely, especially since Rangiku is the horny one and Hitsugaya has no clue what's going on XD

Any way you can update soon?
Desperate with Imagination chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Funny stuff :P. Love the mental image of the espada gathered round those monitors - just like some bizarre and creepy movie night! The HitsuMatsu scenes are cute (as always) and I really like the concept of a matchmaking, future-seeing Gin.

Interesting, amusing and of course very crackish. I look forward to the next installment :).
xstormwolf chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
i was looking forward to this story ever since i read about it on your profile :) you're a really good author and all of your stories are original and humorous-i think ive read them all! hitsumatsu is my favorie pairing so keep up the good work and update soon!
Thaleron chapter 1 . 12/29/2008

I love this! The scenarios are hilarious!

Can't wait for the update!