Reviews for Shopping Maul
Charmshadow chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
so cute! (except for the gory parts, of course.) ;]
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
hehe! Good except for missing one crucial element:

WHERE IS THE THREESOME? All that teasing Seras about smelling like a bakery, and there's no munching on her? And you know that Integra must be into girls, maybe not entirely, butbutbut... wah!

P

Seriously though, good fic. I was rolling when Jamie asked if he still wanted a lambie. XDXDXDXDXD
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Cute story. While I do think that Alucard would be insightful enough to realize his Fledgling and Master would not appreciate his first round of 'gifts', it did make for an amusing story.

Poor, poor Jamie. Why do undead seem to follow Alucard everywhere, even Bath and Body works? LoL.

PS. That was a nifty idea giving Seras the kidneys. If I remember the Anime correctly, Kidney Pie was one of her favorites.

Well, happy New-year, and God bless

Metropolis Kid.
Miss Kitty Cas chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
My God Alucard in Bath and Body Works...you are a 's just awesome. Great dad loved it as well,he laughed for 10 minutes straight. Then to top it all off we went into the store two hours later and laughed some more. Yet again excellent job!
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
This is great, one of the best holiday Hellsing stories I've ever read. That thing where the guy was supposedly mugged reminded me of Shawn of the dead.

Just, this whole thing was funny. From Alucard's initial gifts to his second gifts. Especially Seras gift, first a kidney and lung then a stuffed lamb. She is so cute in this.

Ta

MAster of teh Boot
MegFallow chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hahahahaha! That was great! Even funnier than my "Bath and Body Works" Christmas story! I love those little stuffed lambs they are so cute!

Wonderful Christmas story! Aren't any "Bath and Body Work" stores safe anymore! XD lol!