Reviews for The Buddy Collections
1776IsMyLife chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Possessive!House is wonderful.
1776IsMyLife chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Ohh, embarrassed/stern Wilson is always cute!
1776IsMyLife chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
"House isn't homosexual, he's Wilson-sexual."
Brilliant line!
axe10gas chapter 64 . 5/21/2014
Yeah! long time no read!
OldSFfan chapter 64 . 5/21/2014
"It was all a dream" is a cop-out, but I prefer it to the alternative plot line here!
DXM Junkie chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
This could have been a moment written right into the show. Onward!
Aquarius Seth chapter 63 . 9/2/2012
I did take your advice and I read the entire story-I am a bit confused though-is this story continuing somewhere else? If so where?
jahmat chapter 63 . 3/29/2012
Oh, Wilson...I'm glad these Collection story aren't a continuing series. I'd miss House...and Wilson would be lost. A happy one soon? With a little / ? We have to recover from "H is for Heartbeat!" Hey, am I the 366th during this leap year? Ha!
courtney chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Hey! This is super cute :) Great job girl! I'm excited to read the rest of these..!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 62 . 11/9/2011
YAY new chapter! Loved both drabbles first revenge was so cute I can just imagine the blush SO CUTE XD! And house with a hickey LMAO XD! Then bills lol freaking house pays for cable but not electricity hahaha priceless. _ I'll keep my eyes open on your updates from your other sites _.

BYE BYE!
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 61 . 8/22/2011
YAY NEW CHAPTER XD! LOL I love the idea for this one e-mailing that to Cuddy freaking House you gotta love him yet hate him too *giggles* The ending was adorable, "well, stop the presses." lol smartass _ I can't wait to see what 62 will hold, until then...

BYE BYE!
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
That's not fair! Don't discriminate! Give Cuddy's massive boobs a chance! :D
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
"So I can finish getting off under the table." BAHAHA If I had a dime for every time I've heard that I'd have...a dime?
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
Of course Wilson, I mean, James, dreamt of them doing it. Greg, you're such a character.
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
That patient might have left, but he secretly liked it.