Reviews for When Edward Met Bella
LeeseeQ chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Well written and very engaging. I just noticed after I started reading it that it isn't finished, but I'm still going to read on, I like the writing enough to risk massive frustration when I get to the last chapter :) Hope you get a chance to finish it someday, thanks for writing.
NunaXoxo chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
Well... what can I say? I love this story, love how you've described everything, love the plot, love how well-written it, love how everything seems to come together. I'm eagerly awaiting when you finish the story.

Great job. I'm really excited to read some of your other work :).
NunaXoxo chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
I really like that you're creative enough not t opaint Tanya out as the bad guy. It was a refreshing change :)
NunaXoxo chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
"Lilly nodded, still yanking me forward. She was extraordinary - she had the strength of Jasper and the determination of Alice, a deadly combination."

LOL, this part made me laugh- hard! Great chapter, and I really like how easy-going Edward is with his students. Oh and how much he adores his little niece.
NunaXoxo chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww, I love it! It seems to be a really cute story, and I'm really excited to read more! :)
trina chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
what happens next?! Oh, i'm sorry, i love your fanfic! huge fan of twilight and this is refreshing. Where they're both human and not exactly teens. :))
Karen y Derek chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Karen y Derek
ice cream chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
i love ice cream too YEAH!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
ice cream ice cream ice cream yyyyyyyyyyeaaaaah
ice cream YEAH!
ha
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Please, please, please finish this amazing story. Thank you!
simbaraja chapter 6 . 5/11/2012